Street 111 (Halloween Special)

Little Love OneshotCollection

 

 

I'm sorry unnie, it's my fault...

 

Yeri then went inside the bus and chose a seat beside the window,a seat where is away from others. She moves the curtain to the side revealing the bus window; it's raining. Yeri's thankful that she's lucky enough to avoid the rain.

While on the trip going to her destination, her head can't resist to look at what is happening outside, there are children running around with raincoats, couples being under the umbrella, everything is happiness but the happenings outside just made her reminded to someone special and made her heart broke into pieces.

Yeri felt her tears falling from her eyes, she sigh and decided to turn her head infront and close her eyes; letting her tears fall down even more. Letting her heart breathe from the painful memory.

 

"Irene unnie, catch me!" Yeri smiled widely as she look at Irene.

It's all my fault.

"Yah! It's unfair, you're young, I'm old already."  Irene tried to reason out but Yeri wasn't able to hear it.

We keep on doing the 'thing' on that beautiful street. It's our daily routine already and it made the both of us happy as we get home. Irene never scolds me anyway, she wanted to do it too. We wanted to cross the street, running, trying to catch each other because... that's what love is. It is also the way to forget our problems and only focus with each other; with each other's hearts.

It's the beautiful street where our school and houses are just few inches away. It's not a problem if we would just walk but seeing the idea of wanting her to catch you is such a beautiful feeling. The feeling that even how far the two of you, she still tried her best to catch you; to catch your heart. The moment when she caught you with her arms, embracing you as if you are the most precious person of her life; as if it was only time to do that. I love Irene and I know she loves me too. I love her so much but I should've atleast... tried to show it to her but I haven't, I only cause trouble. I thought that 'thing' we wanted to do would last until we get older but it didn't. It all stopped... because of me.

"Unnie, let's go home already." Yeri smiled as she offered her hand to Irene who is sitting on the bench. Irene look up to look at Yeri's face and smiled.

"Yah unnie! Don't give me that smile." Yeri yelled and lightly hit Irene's shoulder.

"Why? Does it make your heart skip?" Irene smirked, teasing Yeri. Yeri just remain silent and shyly smiled and turn her face away from Irene. Irene just smiled at the beautiful view..

"Irene unnie, catch me!" Yeri suddenly said with a wide smile on her face; challenging Irene.

"Again?" Irene was tired of catching the younger girl. Yeri nodded and suddenly run away.

"Yah! It's unfair, you're young, Im old already." Irened yelled but Yeri wasn't able to hear it.

Yeri stopped and waited for Irene to approach her. Irene just walk towards Yeri and Yeri is just there looking at her.

"Couldn't we just walk?" Irene asked.

"While holding hands." she added.

Irene suggested but Yeri being Yeri just wouldn't follow what the older said and just follow what she wants. When Irene is almost in her way towards Yeri; Yeri decided to run again. Irene sigh and just decided to run fast to catch her immediately.

Yeri being the younger is advantage in this kind of activity but Irene is very competitive that even how hard the challenge is; she will still do her best. Irene was almost catching up Yeri and just needed to be a little faster.

The beautiful street...

the challenge...

Yeri crossed the strret, ignoring the noise around; followed by Irene who also ignored the big vechicle in front of her  just to catch Yeri but she wasn't able to catch Yeri.

Never...again

A loud 'bang'  made Yeri stopped from running and look back. Irene was not after her, her eyes slowly diverted at the person lying on the street with the vechicle in front and a man who seems to panic. Yeri slowly went to the scene to approach the person who was lying on the ground; every step going to the street made Yeri's heart and legs weak until she was near enough to see the person's face with a blood coming out from her head; it was Irene. Yeri's legs weakly surrendered and she fall in front of her body; crying. The man keeps on apologizing to Yeri but Yeri was focused on Irene's lifeless body, her tears even went to Irene's face. She tried to carry her upper body and embrace her for the last time. It was too late.

 

"I'm sorry unnie, it's my fault." Yeri kneeled down, still crying about the tragedy one year ago. Her tears made her way to the engraved name of the special person in her life; Bae Joohyun.

 

This November night, this beautiful street seems lacking without you. I wish you're happy wherever you are right now, Irene.

Irene smiled as she saw Yeri walking back home safely. Without her presence; Yeri continued her life.

 


The beautiful poster is made from: KING OF THE LAB