Human World [ Camp or Hunt? Part II ]

The 9 Tailed White Fox and Her Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dabin enjoying the view in front of her. Nancy and the Nature of the Earth. Dabin looked out the window searching for a perfect spot to camp. " Nancy wait me here, I'll just tell Dong-Wook to search for a perfect spot to camp " dabin said. " Oh! I know where! I'll come with you. You should told me earlier Yeonwoo " nancy said and hold dabin's hand. The two walked to Dong-Wook the Grim Reaper, who is driving right now.

 

 

 

 

Dabin fake a cough " Ehmn! Dong-Wook, Nancy is here to give you directions. She will lead you to a perfect spot to camp, please follow her " dabin said. A usual eyes of Dong-Wook looked at the front mirror and nod to Dabin. Nancy was now telling directions.

 

 

 

 

After more than 20 minutes, they stopped to a place. Where you can say " A Better Place for Foxes to run be wild ". The place described the  Momoland Forest the difference parameter.

 

 

 

 

The ground was wide they can put tents there. The Four Foxes thoughts " What the? Did she already found out who we are? This place fits us ". The Four Foxes looked to her. Nancy walking to a near tree facing a high falls. While Nancy is watching the flows of the water and listening to the sounds of nature. Dabin was commanding the Goblin and the 3 Foxes to set up the tents first. Nancy's family and the goblin's servant was helping them too. The Grim Reaper and the Chef went to the deep of the forest to hunt for the sake of meat.

 

 

 

 

Nancy turned around and saw Dabin who's busy taking out of the car the stuff they need. Dabin was thinking what nancy told earlier and lost in her thoughts " She had a dream. A dream same as with me. Did Nancy already knew everything? Did she knew that she exist because Seung Ri died? Will she accept the reality and me? What am I thinking?! The memories of Seung Ri remained and soon Nancy will recognize me and the rest of us ". " Yeonwoo! Are you ok?? " nancy said waving her hand in front of dabin's face.

 

 

 

 

Dabin looked around and saw Ah-in, Jane and Jooe looking at them. " Uhm! Y-yeah! I-i'm ok Nancy " dabin put the box down along with the other boxes and hold Nancy's hand. Brenda came to them. " You should always eat vegetables, you looked pale " Brenda said. Dabin smiled to Brenda and said " Yeah! Thanks! ".

 

 

 

 

Dabin, Nancy and Brenda walked to others and helped them to set up the tents.

 

 

 

 

" Where is Jin and Dong-Wook? " dabin asked Jane. " They go to the deep of the forest to hunt " jane explained.

 

 

 

 

After a few minutes.

 

 

 

 

Jin the chef was carrying a dead Big Mesdwaeji " Wild Boar " on his shoulder. While Dong-Wook holding a basket full of different herbs needed for cooking. Jin went straight to the falls to clean the dead mesdwaeji. The Goblin Gong saw Jin and followed him there to chop the dead mesdwaeji.

 

 

 

 

" Yes! We are done! Finally! " nancy cheered because the tents are ready to use. All of them was laughing when nancy took one of dabin's hand and went inside the tent they both struggled to set up.

 

 

 

 

" What's wrong? Why we're here? " dabin asked. " Y-yy-your face, I saw your face in my dream. On my first dream before you entered the university. I saw you there trying to save me from someone who's face was blurred. I know this sounds ridiculous and weird but it really feels real like the dream I dreamed the day before yesterday. I don't know what's happening to me Yeonwoo. Who are you? " nancy asked.

 

 

 

 

Dabin hugged nancy and spoke " Don't stress yourself thinking of those dreams. Who I am? I'm Yeonwoo, Lee Yeonwoo. One d- " dabin didn't finish what she was about to explain because Jane called their names outside the tent but before they got out nancy pulled her and kissed her on the cheek and said " Promise me first! Don't flirt with anyone ". Dabin looked straight to nancy's eyes and replied " I promised! ".

 

 

 

 

When they got out from the tent, they saw Jane eating a sandwich. " Let's have some snack ". Dabin leaned to Jane's ear and whispered " Thank You ". Jane knew this is going to happened  so she carefully walked away from the others and flicked her fingers to cast a spell to hear what dabin and nancy was talking about and save dabin in what might dabin tell.

 

 

 

 

Everything was well organized. There are dead trees that was cutted by the goblin's sword. Of course Gong didn't let them see how he did it. Long tables that can be fold that the goblin also brought. Plates to glasses. Dabin gesture to nancy to sit first.

 

 

 

 

Haemosu was watching them not far from them, standing on top a fine tree. The Sun Fox Haemosu raised his hand to cover his Aura while summoning a Spider Beast and whispered a command. Because of Dabin's high senses, she felt the presence of the beast. Dabin looked around but she can't find it.

 

 

 

 

Khonsu the Moon Fox appeared in front of Haemosu also hiding his Aura. " You should stop my dear brother. You only hurting yourself chasing her around. Don't interfere, she can easily kill you " Khonsu warned the Sun Fox. " Get lost! I don't need your opinion! No one can stop me even you! " Haemosu said. " Don't blame me if something bad happened to you. I already warned you and she did warned you! " Khonsu said and vanished. Khonsu called Jang Sukkie's name and commanded him " Bugeun summoned atleast two beast in this world. I want to play with the Fox Goddesses ". " As you wish " bugeun said and summoned two Siberian Tiger beasts. Their ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter