Chapter 2

Fate

Kyungsoo's friend,Fate,was definitely not on his side. Because since the day he first met the Kim Jongin, the latter was everywhere he went.

Be it at the company's lobby when that tanned guy suddenly lightened up and waved his hand in the air and grinned at him like an idiot when he saw Kyungsoo.

Or be it at the main canteen where Kyungsoo saw Jongin who attempted to walk towards him with his sickly big shiny grin before the older nearly ran away.

Or be it at the time when Jongin tried to help him while he was carrying piles of files, which probably made him invisible behind it, and it all toppled over which made things twice as awkward for him. However, the younger just laughed boyishly, leaning down to pick up all the mess.

In conclusion, he blamed it all on the foolish Fate for meeting Jongin almost everytime.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
"So..what's up with you and that kid Jongin?" The spoon in Kyungsoo's hand stopped mid way as he looked up at his friend,as well as a coworker, Chanyeol.

"Nothing." He continued eating nonchantly, purposly ignoring the tall male's piercing stare.

"Something is definitely up and I know it, Do Kyungsoo.He was around you lately these days and looks like a kicked puppy whenever you avoid him which is like always." He just shrugged his shoulder.

"And speak of the devil's, he is here." Chanyeol said looking over his shoulder." Kyungsoo coughed, muttering a curse as he stood up in a rush. "And Narae is with him." The older made a mistake of turning to look at because she instantly spotted him.

"Oh hey, Kyungsoo!" She waved at him and walked towards him with Jongin tagging along beside, looking like an idiot. (He looked hella fine but Kyungdoo was not the one to admit it)

"Meet Kim Jongin,the new famous intern in our department." Kyungsoo let out a tight smile.
"And Jonginnie, meet Do Kyungsoo."

Jonginie. Kyungsoo clenched hiw fists so hard.

"Hi,hyung." The younger greeted with his typical grin.

"Oh,you guys know each other?!" Narae exclaimed as she wrapped her hands around Jongin's rather tonned arm unnecessarily.

"No."

"Yes." Jongin's face fell as he blinked several times.

"I have to go now, nice meeting you here, Narae." He said, completelu ignoring the young guy before turning on his heels immediately, even leaving Chanyeol behind.

▪▪▪▪▪
"I ing hate you, Park Chanyeol." He grumbled as he chucked down a full glass of beer. His said friend was nowhere to be seen (probably making out with his boyfriend somewhere for sure, ew, those lovebirds.) and he was here all alone.

Well,not really alone. It was their office's night out which means a private room filled with half drunk people.

He glanced at the corner of the room where Jongin was sitting with a flock of girls around. Including Narae. Kyungsoo poured down another glass as he continued drinking rather grumpily.

But he didn't notice the occasional worried glanced thrown at him from Jongin, who was not really paying attention what the girls were saying anymore.

"Excuse me." Jongin instantly moved the  girl's hands on his arm politely as he stood up to follow Kyungsoo who went to the toilet supposedly, swaying slightly.

"Kyungsoo hyung, are you okay?" The older male turned to glare at him.

"You again!" He pointed at him accusingly with his eyes squinted. "Why the hell do you keep following me!?" He swayed to his side as he stomped hid feet (cute)and Jongin took a rush step forward but the older stepped back instead.

"What's your problem,huh!?" Jongin sighed, looking fondly yet worried at the older male who he weirdly felt so affectionate at the first sight.

"You are drunk, hyung." Kyungsoo scoffed.

"No!! Look. I can even still dance." And dance he did, which nearly costed him to fall forward if only Jongin didn't catch him in time.

"Let go of me." Kyungsoo muttered into his dress shirt thought he was not really struggling much. Instead, Kyungsoo clenched his arms tighter and Jongin thought it was much much infinity times better than the girls them before.

"Come on, let's get you out here." He muttered into the older male's fluffy hair.
"Why the hell do you smell nice!?" Jongin just laughed heartily at it.


"Oh, Jongin and Kyungsoo, are you joining us for the next stop?" The manager asked them laughing while they came out of the toilet. Everyone was now standing up, some of them bearly able to stand straight. "We are going to karaoke!!" Their coworkers cheered loudly, appearantly loud.

"I am thinking to get Kyungsoo sunbaenim home." He declined politely, wrapping his arms around the older's waist tightly.

"Oh hey, Jongin? KYUNGSOO!?" He instantly saw Chanyeol but not alone, a guy, also quite drunk in his arms too.

"I'm sorry for the trouble. Kyungsoo rarely drunk that much." The taller male apologized. "Baek. Baek! Wake up." The smaller guy in his arms grunted instead of waking up

"I'm sorry but can you help me with something? Will you help me get them to the car? I need to get Kyungsoo home before he passed out somewhere." Chanyeol looked apologetic.

"It's--it's fine. I can take Kyungsoo home if you don't mind." The taller hesitated for a moment, they both looking strange as they both tried to hold up the guys in their arms straight.

"Okay!" He nodded. "Give me your number ? I will text you his address."


▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
"Do you want to drink some water?" Jongin asked, catching his breath finally after delivering Kyungsoo to his small studio apartment and last stop,his bed.

Kyungsoo groaned as suddenly sat up straight on the bed. "Hyung? What.....are you doing..."

Kyungsoo started taking off his top coat,leaving him with his white undershirt. and it was fine until Kyungsoo started working on his pants too.

"Woah----" He let out a loud sigh of relief when he saw a blue striped boxer underneath.

"Too.....hot" His voice came out,hoarse, before he fell back to asleep.

Jongin stood there, unable to stop as his face down to the whole neck was beet red as there was Kyungsoo. Lying right in front of him. All defenseless unlike him.

However, he moved closer to kneel beside the older when the latter whimpered. He gently pulled up the blanket, his eyes learning the moles down on Kyungsoo's neck and his long pale neck, his collarbones appearing beautifully when he shifted.

His hand moved automatically to pat the older's soft hair with a smile. He should not have done it. Because Kyungsoo just took his hand on his head just to tuck it under his head as he nuzzled into it.
Moreover, he was even hugging Jongin's forearm like a pillow.

Needless to say, the tanned male was so shocked. With his eyes wide opened as he blinked repeatly, he had no idea what to do.
Kyungsoo moved abd his plump lips rested on Jongin's palm.

And Kim Jongin had thoughts he should not have. Like how that plump lips would feel while pressing on his.