Opening

Romeo and Juliet: A Teukchul Love Story

If someone were to be asked what they thought of true love, chances are they'd fall into one of two categories: those who think true love is only reserved for fairy tales, and those who think true love doesn't exist.

But odds are you're bound to find those few who do believe in true love and that everyone finds theirs eventually.

Sure romance exists in dramas and movies, but those are just fictional stories portrayed by actors. Real, true love is hard to find in today's time.

At least that was what Leeteuk once believed. He had everything: money, looks, but what set him apart from most chaebols was his kindness; He had a heart of gold and was often referred to as a wingless angel. But despite growing up with everything, the one thing Leeteuk longed for was someone to love. 

But after his heart got broken in his last relationship, Leeteuk believed he'd never find anyone to love again. But all that changed one night. One fateful night he met his one true love. His name was Heechul; They were polar opposites, yet they'd been drawn to one another, almost as if fate had brought the two together. I got to see their love blossom into real, true love.

A love that was stronger than death itself; A love that could beat all odds. Or so it seemed. 

Of course, fate doesn't always work out the way people want it to. Not all love stories have a happy ending. And I never said that this was a happy story.