slightly annoying

Step Up: Real Life

Your POV:


Okay, so, basically, after Friday's night with EXO, they all gave me their numbers and I gave them mine, so they practically spammed my message inbox  with heaps of questions like "HOW DO WE DO THIS?" or "HOW DO WE DO THAT?" or "CAN YOU HELP ME WITH *insert some random request here*" to the point that UKISS were so annoyed with it that they threatened to throw the phone downstairs.

I honestly didn't know how they found the time (and money) to text me like that, but seriously, it felt nice to be wanted by some idols.

When I finally got to see Chi Hoon again, I told him about the EXO situation and how UKISS was jealous about it, and after an hour long lecture about hanging around so many guys he decided that he would let me keep EXO's numbers.

"I'm really sorry, oppa," I apologised for the hundredth time.

"Look, _________, I've been worried sick for the past two days, okay? You could have been dead or something."

"How could I? I just needed to go to a round to World Jam and show EXO around my place on Friday night, and plus, HyunRi was there with me anyway, so I can't have gotten hurt."

He ruffled his hair in slight frustration. "Aish, __________, you shouldn't worry me like that next time, okay? I don't want to lose you."

I huffed a sigh. "Yes, oppa..." I mumbled.

Chi Hoon looked around in frustration and finally went up to me and gave me an unexpected hug.

I hugged him back and we let go after a while.

I then looked up at his ulzzang-ish face and he leaned down and kissed the top of my head.

"Don't do that again, okay?" he said gently. I nodded. "Come on, let's get back to studying."

We went back to my room and began studying, catching up, cuddling, and everything that best friends do. UKISS weren't here, luckily, because they had some schedules for the day and HyunRi had some things she had to do at her work, so Chi Hoon and I had the Saturday afternoon to ourselves.

While Chi Hoon and I were studying on my bed, my phone suddenly vibrated next to my open folder of notes and notified me that I had one new message.

I rolled my eyes. "Ugh, probably someone from EXO again..." I grumbled.

Chi Hoon chuckled slightly. "You better check who it's from, then."

I opened the message and saw it was from Kai...again...

"Ugh, he keeps annoying me with all these questions about dancing..." I scoffed and put the phone back where it was.

"Maybe he really values your advice?" Chi Hoon suggested.

Yeah.

Maybe.

Hadn't he danced since he was in primary school? I mean, he's been going to lessons for a long time, from what I've heard.

"Meh, I'll answer it later." I shrugged.

Chi Hoon shook his head. "No, I think you should see, I mean, what if it's important?"

"Oppa, everything that EXO was texting me about was just spam, nothing important."

"Just check it. Please."

I blew on my fringe in defeat. "Okay..."

I opened the message and read it.

Hey, I just found out what World Jam was. Just so you know...even though you're not really replying to us that much, I, well, we, will always be cheering for you _________-ah.

There was nothing after that.

The message kind of made me feel guilty for rejecting him.

Oh Kai...what are you doing to me?

I quickly replied this time.

"I told you it was important." Chi Hoon snickered. I only rolled my eyes at him and continued to reply to Kai.

Kai-oppa, thanks so much. O2 and I really appreciate that. Just tell the rest of your guys to stop spamming me with random , okay? Thanks! ^^

I pressed the "send" button and put the phone back.

"Hopefully that's going to make them stop spamming you for a while." Chi Hoon commented.

"Hopefully is an understatement, and a while is an exaggeration for this matter."

Chi Hoon chuckled and rubbed the top of my head. "Let's go back to study."

___________

The next two weeks was spent learning, choreographing, and practicing the new dance for the FINAL. ROUND. OF. WORLD. JAM.

THIS HAS BEEN ONE OF MY DREAMS EVER SINCE BECOMING A STREET DANCER.

The learning part was pretty slow for me and HyunRi since we had exams for the first week, but the perfecting became much faster as soon as exams were over.

But anyway, Chi Hoon sometimes came over to watch, and Jaehyun came over more often since we've become friends.

UKISS have been learning the dance just as quick as HyunRi and I have, I guess it was their idol training that made them learn it really quickly.

I wonder who we will be battling next....?

I just hope that they won't be Vortex...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

okay, short and stupid chapter, but there are some clues in this one ^^ hehehe, I'm such an evil author OTL

it's about 11pm in Sydney and I have to go to sleep because school starts again tomorrow T__________T

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!!!!!