Chapter 2

BLACK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You will be okay right?"

"yeah you come back right?"

"ofcourse 2years is just fast, i will be back"

"i love you jennie"

"i love you too taehyung"

 

Even struggling for a long distance relationship the two still choose to be together.

 

2 Years has past, Kim taehyung are now working in Seoul under his friend company Jeon Jungkook. This is also the year were jennie return to korea after her study and business in Paris and in State.

 

(the day Jennie arrived)

Jennie didnt tell taehyung the day she reutrn to korea she wants to surprise him.

 

*KAKAOTALK*

Jennie: "where are you?"

Tae: "im still in the office wae? you want to video call?"

jennie: "ahh maybe later when youre at home just finish your work first, ive missed you"

Tae : "why become so clingy ? you know i miss you more ill message you when im done"

jennie: "arasso, i love you"

tae: "i love you more, annyeong"

 

(Jennie is already in taehyung's apartment)

 

 

"SURPRISE!!!!"

 

She hug him when he see him, taehyung was literally surprise as he cant move his feet

 

"why dont you tell me that you will arrive today i should just pick you up in the airport"

"i just want to surprise you, i miss you so much"

"i miss you more jennie you dont know how happy i am, i love you "

"cheesy.. come on lets eat i brough chicken , beer and pizza"

"wae? i should be the one who welcome you i should prepare this"

"this is just a little things i want to do for you, beside if its you,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter