Chapter 1

BLACK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Jeon Jungkook is one of the youngest and successful business man in korea, He is a Vice President of CAS Corporation. 

 

 

"Kim Jennie is a Fashion Model and a business woman who use to live and study in Paris. She is Jungkook Childhood crush their Family is a business Partner"

 

 

Childhood Story...

(FEW YEARS AGO)

 

When they were 10years old, Jennie came back from State to have a year vacation in Korea. A few weeks stay in Seoul he met Jungkook because of their family friendship the two also become close. Jungkook at his young age he profess his admiration to Jennie.

 

 

Jungkook: "a few more weeks and you were leaving do you want something gift from me? or you wanna go somewhere?"

Jennie: "oppa, can we go here?" 

(jennie handed to jungkook his phone to look at the place she is talking about)

(jungkook was shock)

Jungkook: "but jennie that's too far our parents wont allow us to go there"

(Jennie was sad and jungkook cant take it to see jennie like that so he decided to  ask permission to his father)

 

Jungkook: "appa can i ask you something"

Jungkook Dad: "What is it son?"

Jungkook: "will you allow jennie and i to go to Jeju?"

Jungkook Dad: "what??! are kidding me?"

Jungkook: " no dad, jennie wants to go there because few weeks from now he will be leaving"

Jungkook Dad: "is that so? ok i will tell your mom we will have a vacation there and we will invite her family is that ok?"

(Jungkook was surprise)

Jungkook: " Wow! you are the best dad!"

 

(BUSAN)

Jennie: "wow it so beautiful here"

Jungkook: "you like it?"

Jennie: "ofcourse thanks to you oppa"

Jungkook: "anything for you jennie"

 

(Jungkook just watching jennie playing)

 

Jungkook: "jennie you know what"

Jennie: "what?"

Jungkook: "i have a friend here"

Jennie: "really???! so lets meet your friend"

Jungkook: "sshhh please be quiet dad dont know about it i will get scolded if he found out that my friend still lives here"

Jennie: "wae is he bad?"

Jungkook: "ani he is the bestest friend i ever had"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter