Chapter 14

BLACK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 Weeks After

 

While taehyung and the other prison were busy doing there chores inside the jail, there were this group of man who is dangerous and to do crazy things to him

 

"yaaaaah!! clean the toilet i just pooped" 

 

taehyung diligently follow the order from the random guy

 

 

The guy was looking at him while cleaning the toilet and ask

 

"what brought you here??? what is your case?"

taehyung ignore them he just continue cleaning

 

"have you seen that? he just ignore you" the other guy said

 

The guy pull him up and tie his hand and start beating him, because his wound is still fresh this happen....

 

"he's bleeding too much" the other guy said

 

The police immdeiately bring taehyung to the hospital.

 

 

 

 

 

"Sir he's in the hospital what are we going to do?"

"Just dont let him slip away, if you have the opportunity to kill just kill him!"

"ne sir"

 

A conversation between anonymous person who is eyeing on taehyung

 

 

"The patient is sleeping im here to inject him that will poison him"

"ok do it quickly"

"yes sir"

 

The girl nurse were about to inject some poison to taehyung when he suddenly look ate her and stop her. He throw the injection and he stop the nurse from escaping he punch her in stomach so she cant shout and escape. He put the nurse in the restroom and tie her up, even if he's struggling he made his way out to escape.

 

Taehyung was keep on running even he's bleeding, he saw a lady who is about to get off her car and he grab that to stole the lady's car. The girl keep on shouting that he's car was stolen and the police saw taehyung and they trying to chase him.

 

 

There were many police

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter