Never

Possessive Much Mr.Oh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Everytime I see you, I fall in love over and over again”- Choi Junhong

……………………………………………………………………..

Junhong walked slowly toward his dorm with both of his hands insert inside his jeans pocket. He heaved a huge sigh, thinking how can his boyfriend got jealous because of a small thing. Like you know, just holding your friend’s arm-trying to keep him from running away. See, it just a small matter. 

Huhhh, another sigh. He shook his head and make his way toward the stair in the dorm. Apparently, the dorm that he lived in didn’t have a lift. He lived in the second floor, and oh how thankful he was being given a room on that floor. With each step that he took, he kept on thinking how he will clear this mess. In a blink of an eye, he reached his room. He took out his room key from his pocket and unlocked the door. 

 

Junhong’s POV 

I opened the door and took out the key from the hole. I went inside my room and take out my shoes-while my right hand closing the door and locked it. While still trying to wearing my slipper, I feel a blaring gaze, staring straight at me. I feel a shuddered running through my spine. Oh my lord. Is there a thief inside my room? I gulped. I turned around, trying to see behind me-but I forget that my room was still in pitch black since I forget that I still didn’t switch on the light. 

 

 

The light from the balcony just managed to make me see a stature of a man sitting on my single sofa just beside the sliding door to the balcony. I squinted my eyes, trying to see that man face. Arghhh, who are you? Should I switch on the light, but then that man will see my face and will recognize me. Oh lord. What should I do? What should I-wait, Sehun. Yeah Sehun. Taking my phone from my left pocket, I make a speed dial and dial number 1 which is Oh Sehun. I placed the phone on my ear and heard that it was connect. I was kind of startled when I heard someone phone was ringing in my room. 

 

 

That ringtone, why do I find it so familiar? Is that him? I cut the call and the ringtone stop too. Trying to make sure of my guess, I dial the number again.  Then I heard it again, that ringtone. My right hand flew toward the light switch, and switch on the light. Once my room brightened, my gaze move toward that man who was sitting on my single sofa. A man with a frown on his face was glaring straight to my eyes. By seeing that glare, I know that if glare can kill, I will be so dead right now. I gulped. My left hand which was clutching my phone slowly went back from beside my ear to my side. 

 

 

Arghh, this is Oh Sehun that we are talking about. Like, I should have seen this coming. But me being me, just put that thought aside. He suddenly stood up from his sitting position and went beside the end of my bed. “Come here”, he said with a cold voice that I never heard before, while his arms were crossed on his chest. Is he that mad at me? Trying not to make his angry meter getting higher and higher, I obeyed his words and went toward him. I stood a little too far from him, afraid of him since I knew how he is when he is angry. 

 

 

Seeing the distance that I put between the both of us, he frowned harder than before. “Why are you standing so far from me?”, I flinched a little. Well who wouldn’t when you know that your boyfriend is the badass guy in the university. A guy who make a fighting as his hobby and love to throw a punch here and there if you’re messing with him or anybody that related to him. I heard a cough coming from him, “Closer”, he said in a tender voice that I’m familiar with. Apparently, he sensed that I was kind of scared of him.

 

 

Hanging my head lowly, I moved my feet one after another-until I was standing right in front of him. I closed my eyes automatically when I saw that raised both of his hands. Is he going to hit me? Still awaiting the hit coming from him, I shut my eyes and clamped my hands tightly. But there’s nothing. Nothing like hit that coming toward me. Instead, I was being held tightly in his arms. I feel his breath slap me on the left side of my neck. Because of our most similar height, my face was buried on his shoulder instead of his chest. Oh how I wish I was shorter sometimes. Well, let’s just think about that later. “I miss you”, come a whisper from him and a peck on the crook of my neck. I shuddered as I feel his lips making a contact with my neck. “I ing miss you”, he said while tightening his hold on me. I bring my hands to wrap it around his waist, returning his hug and snuggling my face on the crook of his left neck. I took a deep breath and smell his scent that I love so much, a woody aromatic fragrance. “Didn’t you miss me babe?”, come a question from him. 

 

 

Hearing that quest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter