Hide And Seek

Possessive Much Mr.Oh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I get jealous, I get mad, I get worried, that's only because I love you and don't want to lose you."- Oh Sehun

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Instead of coming straight to his dorm that day, Junhong went to the shopping mall to waste some time. He’s not going to enter his own dorm. Not now when his boyfriend, Sehun was searching for him. He knew that it was his own fault but he felt right now was not the right time to talk about it. Not when Sehun was burning with jealousy. It was currently 9 p.m. when he walked in the bubble tea café. He ordered a chocolate flavour bubble tea and pay for it. He went to the table in the corner to sit. He pulled out his phone from his pocket and saw that he got 88 miscalls from Sehun and the other 15 miscalls from his friends. He also got several messages from Sehun. He viewed the miscalled and saw that the last Sehun called him was about 10 minutes ago. ‘Is he giving up already?’ he thought.

 

He tapped on the message icon to view the messages he received from Sehun.

From My Oh Sehun:

Babe, where are you?  [7.10 p.m.]

Why didn’t you pick up my call?  [7.15 p.m.]

I’m serious right now. Where are you?  [7.20 p.m.]

Are you trying to run away from me?  [7.40 p.m.]

PICK UP YOUR PHONE.  [8.00 p.m.]

CHOI JUN HONG.  [8.05 p.m.]

Babe, answer me when I’m still giving you a chance.  [8.15 p.m.]

Look babe, I understand if you don’t want to meet me or talk to me right now. Just stay safe okay. I’m so worried about you. Get home safely when you’re fine. I love you <3.  [8.55 p.m.]

 

He smiled shyly reading the last sentence. He mumbled out ‘I love you too’. He turn off his phone and place it on the table when the waiter come and bring his bubble tea. He glanced at the bubble tea and his cheeks start to turn crimson red. He remembered clearly that day, the day where all of it started. He blinks his eyes cutely and scratched his head even though it’s not itchy. The waiter which was at the café counter had his eyes wide open when he saw a big guy can be that cute like a baby.

Junhong’s POV

 

I took a sipped of my bubble tea. Yummy, the sweet taste of the bubble tea was just so right. I stare at my phone, a little info for him wouldn’t hurt right. With a determine mind, I picked up my phone and tapped on the camera icon. I searched for the right lighting and snap a photo of my bubble tea. I tapped on the send icon and sent it to Sehun.

 

To My Oh Sehun:

[picture]

I’m having a bubble tea right now. I’m fine. Don’t worry.  [9.15 p.m.]

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter