That rainy day [G]

The Thousands Of Moons 🌙 Drabble Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

I can remember that day clearly. 

The sky was crying heavily, think drops of water crashing down onto the dry earth and thunders roaring like dragons.

If you had enough imaginary you would think they were dancing behind the dark clouds. 

I was without protection, desperately searching for one.

The cold drenching me to the bones, my body shivering even though it was relatively warm outside.

The sun burning the asphalt just moments ago. Maybe something angered her and her usual smile turned into a sad frown.

Nobody knows and I didn't waste much thought about it as I finally saw a small shop roofing I could fit under.

Remembering back, I think that was the best decision I ever made as moments later I saw you standing at the bus stop right at the other side of the street.

You were holding that cute see through umbrella. (I know now that it's your favorite)

But even with him protecting you, the rain still managed to jump on you. 

I was guessing it hit you by surprise, because some of your hair strands were still clinging to your forehead. Irritating you even.

But you held t

Please log in to read the full chapter