The Dating Subject ⇥ Onew (SHINee)

⇥SHINE A LIGHT: The Stories Recommeded⇤

✎♥The Dating Subject♥✎

 

Click on the story for the summery

FIRST THING FIRST

TITLE: ✎♥The Dating Subject♥✎

author: dubumints

tags: onew, romcom, schoollife, shinee, originalcharacter, cute, cheesy

Link: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/75796

 

the comment

Okay hold up. before you say anything, yes, i know this story has been featured before. i actually read it way before it was featured years back, and this story is one of my first shinee (onew) fic that i came across. this was completed in 2013, i was around 15 then. the structure and paragraphing weren't my main concern, as long as the story plot is good.

 

and trust me, the dating subject is a story that almost made me cheat on jonghyun for onew hahaha. this story is so freaking cute and it makes me feel all tingly and cute - you get what i mean? 

 

Besides, I got to say that the idea for this fic is pretty original. back then, I haven't seen any fics with this idea. The dating subject? sign me up too!!

 

shawol or not, you got to give this story a read. it's been 5 years, and even re-reading it now it's still so good. love it.


 

last but not least

click on the story link if you would like to read 'the dating subject" featuring onew from shinee!

 

if you have any stories you wish to recommend, feel free to leave a comment below. :)

 

dISCLAIMER

 

MY COMMENTS ARE PURELY MY OPINION OF THE STORY. I AM PICKY OF THE STORIES I READ, HENCE I CAN BE HARSH SOMETIMES. MY COMMENTS DO NOT SERVE TO BE A BASH TO THE STORY, NOR ANY SPOILERS. IF YOU THINK THAT I AM INDIRECTLY BASHING THE STORY, OR GIVING ANY UNNECESSARY SPOILERS, DO PM ME.