love and trouble

temps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Marie Claire Korea (April 2024 Issue)


“To able to loving is to accepting.” Seo Juhyun who’s her world is fills with the spark of love nowadays.

 

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”” Kim Junghyun’s who’s getting stronger because of the ‘overloaded’ love he receives.

 

> Cool + lovely couple Kim Junghyun and Seo Juhyun <

Months ago, we sent request to the upcoming new romantic comedy drama lead actor and actress to do photo shoot and interview. That was before both of them shook us with their sudden happy news.

 

A man whose own amazing talent that South Korea’s entertainment industry would like to keep him for thousand years and a woman who is once and forever a pride of South Korea. However, far from lenses of camera, their daily life is unexpectedly same like other couples in this country. Excitedly welcoming their upcoming new journey and also new drama, here is our cool + lovely couple Kim Junghyun and Seo Juhyun.

 

Questioned about how they able to keep their relationship hidden for five years and why they suddenly announced their engagement, they give similar response, saying “We also want to ask ourselves how can we able to hide our relationship for five years and suddenly announced that? We guess it’s the TIME for us to do so.” They both laughed after hearing their own answers. It makes them seems more lovely than they are supposed too.

 

While Seo Juhyun doing her solo pictorial, Kim Junghyun came to watching over her. Not only watching, he told her jokes that made her and everyone in the photo shot location laughed. His sense of humour successfully makes Seo Juhyun fallen in love over him again.

 

 

After lots of breathtaking photoshoot, Seo Juhyun and Kim Junghyun took part in each of their interview to discuss about new drama and new life journey. They are really honest and sincere when giving their answers.

 

Maria Claire (MC) : What does it feel to live as actress Seo Juhyun/actor Kim Junghyun vs Kim Junghyun/Seo Juhyun’s fiance?

SJH : Haha, what kind of question is that? It’s just about the same. There is not really different to live as actress Seo Juhyun and Kim Junghyun’s fiance. The different is only actress Seo Juhyun ‘scolded’ by actors Kim Junghyun when she is not focus in the filming set. Meanwhile, as Kim Junghyun’s fiance, I’m the one who scolded him when he is not helping me doing house chores. (Laughs)

 

KJH : She is right. I agree with the different too. At filming set, she is always listen to my words but oppositely at home, I’m the who need to listen to her words. But I prefer my life as Seo Juhyun’s fiance better. (Smiles)  She's the only thing that I want, she took everything from me, I can't escape her (singing Seohyun's song 'Magic' by changing its lyric) (laugh)

 

MC : You two are the lead characters for upcoming romcom drama. Do you think filming atmosphere is going smoothly as you two is indeed a real couple?

 

SJH : I don’t think us being a real couple will make the filming going smoothly because we’ve already talk about his matter. We discussed for hours before we accept the offer. We both agree, once we're stepping into set filming, we will bring our character in the drama not Seo Juhyun and Kim Junghyun. But sometimes, we forgot too. (laugh)

 

KJH : Yes, we both agree to not bring our personal life into our work matter. We’re trying to be professional as much as we can to bring our characters alive and delivering better performances to audiences.

 

 

MC : Speaking of professional in filming set, before starring in this drama, both of you also starred in melodrama ‘Time’ in 2017. Were you already in relationship back then when filmed together?

 

KJH : Since I am the man, I think I should answer this question first. Absolutely no. During filming the drama, we doesn’t really have time for even talked about love. Especially, after my health condition worsen, we only met each other when we were filming our scenes together. We rarely talked unless it’s about work but to be honest, we are also starting to getting know each other during that time BUT we started seeing each other after the I left the drama. As Kim Junghyun and Seo Juhyun. Think back that it’s like a destiny for us, being able to worked together. We, not we but I was caught in controversy and it makes me think, everything was not doing well for me at that time.  But God plan is always one step ahead, I met someone precious to me. (Laughs)

 

SJH : Wah, such a long answer from our Kim Junghyun-sshi. Yes, we were’t an item back then. At that time, Junghyun-sshi condition wasn’t really good and not just me, even the production team did not want to disturbed him unless when its his scenes. Everytime we took break from filming, he is always rested by his own. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter