my precious

temps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1st January 2024, 06:28pm

 

 

[BREAKING!] SNSD’s Seohyun and actor Kim Jung-hyun confirmed dating and revealed their engagement !

 


 

Another couple born in 1st January! 😍

 

SNSD’s Seohyun (34) and actor Kim Jung-hyun (35) are in love ❤❤😘! The melodrama ‘Time’ (2018) co-stars announced their engagement soon after they confirmed to have been a couple since five years😨. Plus, a month ago before this shocking announcement, the couple confirmed to be lead for upcoming romantic comedy MBC drama. There are no more information added as the couple confirmed and announced their engagement through their SNS account and official agency website.

No wonder they got the award for Best Actor and Best Actress in MBC Drama Awards in 2017 👍. They are truly a best actor and actress. Oppss, not forget they won the Best Couple too😍. Anyway, congratulation for soon-to-be newlywed Kim Jung-hyun and Seohyun. Wish they have a beautiful relationship 💟

 

[+ 1928, – 32] Wah~ another on-screen couple to be real. But seriously dating for five years? Seohyun is really an expert in hiding her dating life.

[+ 1565, – 41] Why must they put this photo? Isn’t this is the photo from their presscon for the drama where her groom-to-be acted cool towards her? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+ 1494, – 32] Kyaaak~! can’t believe this happened. I lost hope for #CheonSeol when KJH step out from the drama but miracle does exist.

[+1990,-28] They look so good together~I hope they have a beautiful relationship. I hope their next drama will be DAEBAK!

[+1991,-04] Seohyun (34) and Kim Jung-hyun (35) perfect age to be married. I need their official picture as a couple~ May God bless your relationship.

Source : XSportNews

 

“Kim Jung-hyun and Seohyun write personal letters to fans after their engagement announcement”

 

After seeing their chemistry on screen, fans often wish that the male and female lead of their favorite dramas would start dating in real life. Although sometimes, such dream pairings usually don’t come true, but it was recently revealed that Kim Jung-hyun and Seohyun, who starred opposite each other in MBC years ago, have been in a relationship for about six years now.

The Korean actor, Kim Jung-hyun has released official letters to his fans worldwide after sudden announcement of his engagement with SNSD member Seohyun.

Kim Jung-hyun began his letter by apologizing and jokingly saying his heart stolen by Seohyun.

“Hello, this is actor Kim Jung-hyun. It’s been a long time since I greeted you guys. Today, I want to share with you guys about the most important and joyful promise I have made in my life.

 

Firstly, I am sorry for letting my heart stolen. I’m writing this because I want to receive your blessings before anyone else. I am truly nervous as I am writing this but I wish to tell you guys my true feelings.

 

“Six years ago, I was able to be part of a drama that made my life change drastically and I enjoyed the happiest days of my life because of tremendous love I received from everyone. Even I am unable to finished the drama because of health condition, I’m lucky as I gained another precious friend who I shared my honest feelings with, and we developed a loving relationship,” the actor said.

 

He further explained, “I have pledged to spend the rest of my life with  Miss Seo Ju-hyun, the one who has always stuck by me for the past five years. Through all the good times and the bad times, she has always believed in me and now I look forward to making a beautiful life together. At the end of 2023, we promised to spend the rest of our lives together by understanding each other’s weaknesses and helping each other through harsh times. So I will be starting a new life with Miss Seo Ju-hyun through our wedding (date hasn’t been reveal yet).”

In the end, the Korean actor picked up a quote from the drama ‘Time’ and ask every one for their continuous support.

 

“ ‘If you decided to die, if you decide to live. Live happily. No one lives to be sad.’ There was a point of my life when I thought, “Should I die?” But this person give me a reason to live happily. I will work harder to become someone who learn from others and learn to walk instead of running from problem.” the actor indirectly point out Seohyun is the source of his happiness when he was having difficult time back then.

 

“I wish everyone will support this mindset and cheer for me. I will become an actor who doesn’t change from this mindset and become someone who. Please support the beautiful encounter between the two of us. Thank you.”

 

 

Meanwhile, Seohyun announced through her handwriting personal letter and upload it into her SNS account explaining how she and Kim Jung-hyun got to know each other during their first met until five years of relationship.

Anyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter