Sorry, Mama~

I SAID, SHE SAID, THE BABY SAID
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! 

Will Amber get that shower with her Princess?

 

Continuation of the previous chapter ;)

 

Peace yow!~

 

 

 

“Nicky, put on your socks kiddo…”

 

“Belle-- baby come here~ be careful you might slip…”

 

I took a glance at Amber who was kneeling on the floor near me. Our eyes met in a few seconds, and in those few seconds, she managed to flash me a smirk. The kind of smirk that makes my throat dry each time she does it. God… okay, I need to shower.

 

I was sitting on the bed combing my little Katie’s soft hair when she suddenly, in her cute voice, asked me.“Mommy, are we going to get my favorite Frrrozen Hot Chocolate at Serendipity? Pleaseeeeee~?” looking up at me with eyes sparkling in excitement and anticipation. She even has her hands clasped in front of her like a prayer adding to her cuteness.  

 

Whenever Katie uses that cute voice and googly, sparkling eyes, I tend to bite my lips to stop myself from squealing. She sounds so cute and looks so cute that you can’t say no to whatever my little girl will ask. Ask Amber about it, she was and will always be a victim of little Katie’s cuteness.

 

“Yes, baby!”

 

“Yeyyyyyy!” she threw her arms around my neck giving me a tight hug. She leans back and places a big, wet, noisy kiss each on my left and right cheeks. “Thank you, Mommy! I wuv you!” Awwww… my baby always so sweet. We brush our noses against each other, grinning. “I wuv you too, my honey bunch!~ Happy happy birthday to you too!~ Now go and watch cartoons in the TV room…”

 

Katie gave me one last, squishy hug, letting go of me then strutted her way to the short distance where her Mama is busy tending to her big sister Belle. I rested my chin on the palm of my right hand, elbow resting on my lap, and watch Amber conversing animatedly with her little Princesses.

 

She was holding Belle’s pink towel drying our daughter’s shoulder-length hair diligently. My heart warmed seeing the tender smile on her face while tending to our daughter, happiness visible in her eyes. While doing it, she was also listening to Katie’s question, asking her what time are we going to go out later for our little family outing in the Upper East Side. Belle was asking her too if they can bring nets to catch butterflies in Central Park. Her attention darts from left to right showing her daughters that she is listening to them. I let out a giggle when both girls start to outdo each other, taking their Mama’s face with their little hands to get her attention. Poor Amber. Whipped to her little Princesses hahaha…

 

 

 

Amber does not play favorites with our children. Everyone is equal so that no one from the three of them will feel left out or less loved. She always gives her undivided attention and time to them, always making sure that they are comfortable, heard, and given answers.

 

Between the two of us, she is the disciplinarian. I let her do that task because if I do it, oh God, I will lose my mind with those three.

 

“Okay kids, go to the TV room now and watch cartoons!” she said in a voice loud enough for the kids to hear. Nicky took Katie’s left hand to lead his younger sister out of our bedroom. The little one skipping beside her oppa knowing she will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter