The game and the player

I've never been a big fan of Hockey until now...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wow… 97 followers already ! I can’t believe it, it such a small story and I am writing so slow, make me feel bad even. I wish I’ll update faster in 2019. Thank for your patience and here the chapter 2!

 

POV Chuu

After being pushed out of the locker room by Haseul, I didn’t talked juste still looking at the door. It took Chaewon telling me ;

 

« Are you coming or are you gonna stare at the door for the rest of the day ? »

 

It made me woke up of the transe that wink had send me into. I rushed to Chaewon, took her hand and bring her up to the spectator bench close to the Loona bench. So she could admire that girl that winked at her all game.

 

Even though Chaewon told her three time to slow down, she praticly runned until she was sit. If she was to look a sport she don’t like, at least she could try to enjoy that moment in her own way.

 

« Are you hockey, you act weird, and that’s me saying that… »

 

Asked her the blond at her side. Chuu just answered…

 

« Yes, I just though you would like to have a good place to admire your Hyejoo. »

 

Wich won her a small punch on the shoulder by a red Chaewon, but also made her friend drop her interrogation before it was even started.

 

A moment laters, the players were on the ice. They were doing all sort of thing with the black plate and all of that… Yeah I am really not a fan of hockey. I finally spotted the cute player.

 

She was there number 9 with a « A » on her uniform. From that moment, she was the only thing I watched for the rest of the game. She even smiled at me when sitting at the player bench, I swear my heart was betting so fast, it could probably go out of my cheast at any moment.

 

P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter