You attack my heart.

I've never been a big fan of Hockey until now...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

POV Chuu

I never was a hockey fan. Arenas are cold, like SO cold and I am way too small to not freeze to dead in this temperature. So I like to stay far away from hockey game.

 

However, this evening, I was going to see the Loona play. Not because I wanted to, but because my best friend Chaewon had convince me to go there. She can be very persuasive when she wants.

 

She told me she will get me some fries and a burger when will be at the arena. I love burger. Like, really love burger! I like to say that they are my true love, because I’ve always been single. Last Valentin days, I’ve even sent picture of me and a burger to my friends. I love food in general, but burger is a little up the rest in my heart.

 

Anyway, I was happy to go for the food and because my other best friend Jungeun was playing in the team too. Chaewon, for her part, wanted to go because she had a huge crush on Hyejoo, the emo girl in the team. She go to almost every game with her friend Yeojin, but tonight Yeojin was not available.

 

That’s why she asked me. She knows I don’t like Hockey, so she doesn’t bug me for that if she has Yeojin to go with. But she was right, going one time will not kill me (exept from the cold) and maybe I could enjoy it.

 

She also told me that the girls in the team were hot, but I don’t think her and I share the same type. Not forgetting that I already knew a lot of the girls in the team. Because Jungeun was my best friend since childhood and that she was dating Jinsoul from the same team for now 4 months. So I meet her.

 

I also knew HaSeul the team capt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter