Chapter 2: TY or Lee Taeyong? Also... Mark?

Switched || NCT FF

Omega verse World|| Seoul, South Korea|| 11:05 PM

'Taeyong... Taeyong-ah, wake up!'

Taeyong furrowed his eyebrows as he tried to ignore the one who's calling his name.

How dare this ungrateful swine try to wake him up when he's sleeping so peacefully and he's trying his best to recover his energy since they just finished dance practice a few minutes ago. 

He needed his sleep so that he could lead s(children) well for tomorrow, just like the usual.

Also, why is Taeyong feeling so cold, he should've been sleeping on his bed, wrapped around with his not so thick blankets.

'Wait... Bed? I was in the bathroom awhile ago and I fell asleep??!' 

Suddenly opening his eyes and sitting up, he yelped in pain when he hit his forehead against the person who's trying to disturb him, who also was in pain due to the collision of their foreheads. 

"Owwww, why do you need to suddenly sit up like that??" The person groaned, which caught Taeyong's attention, the voice seemed very familiar to him. 

Looking up, his eyes widened at the sight of Yuta, but Yuta have a different hairstyle. "Y-Yuta? H-How... What– why wha??" 

Taeyong is in total confusion. 

How come Yuta's awake right now? He remembered that the Japanese was snoring loudly that it could beat Johnny's snoring. 

Also, as far as he could remember, Yuta have a dark violet hair, not brown. 

Taeyong could only stare with horror and disbelief reflecting his eyes. 

Yuta on the other hand is still hissing and was trying to soothe the pain by rubbing his forehead but managed to look at his bestfriend but then he realized that Taeyong isn't wearing his oversized shirt that he got from him and instead, Taeyong's wearing a blue colored pajamas which he didn't even remember that the latter had.

He also noticed the light blond hair that his bestfriend have. 

Trying to process it all, Yuta could only mutter a  'Who are you?' before fainting because of shock, call it dramatic though, as Taeyong managed to catch the man before he hit his head again. 

Taeyong had a lot of explaining and questions to ask and do as he sighed loudly. Yuta could get a little dumb at times. "Oh well."

Real World|| Seoul, South Korea|| 11:07 PM

Slowly opening his eyes, Taeyong blinked for a few times, eyes adjusting to the sudden brightness, then he sat up carefully. 

Looking around, he was shocked to find the bathroom looking so different. "W-Where am I?" He asked to no one.

Standing up, he was surprised that he wasn't feeling any pain that he should have been experiencing right now due to his heat. 

He shook his head to wake himself up then quietly stepped out of the bathroom. "This isn't my house..." He muttered, eyebrows furrowing as he looked around until suddenly, he heard a door open and he tried to hide but stopped when he saw Johnny with a very tired look, and a very different hairstyle. 

"Youngho?" He called, tilting his head to the side. 

Hearing his real name, Johnny looked up and stared at Taeyong. "....what happened to your hair Taeyong-ah? Have you been dyeing your hair at this hour? Also, have you seen Mark?" The tall male asked with a yawn, still oblivious to the fact that he's still half-asleep and Taeyong's looking at him with a horrified look. 

"Mark? Wait... W-what? You're Youngho right?" The omega started stuttering, pointing towards the man infront of him. 

"Yeah... Why? You're acting weird, Taeyong..." Johnny snickered, stiffling a yawn after. 

"I... I just- uhm...," the shorter male stammered, looking down as he tried to explain. 

Johnny only lift an eyebrow before putting his hand on Taeyong's head then ruffled his hair. "Go to sleep now leader. We've got a long day ahead of us... By the way, Yuta's snoring loudly. Please shut him up, I can hear him from this distance," with that, Johnny left the dumbfounded omega as the said male tried to process everything in his mind. 

'Leader? Me? Also... Mark? But he's currently in Canada! And Yuta... Based on what... Youngho said. I think me and Yuta are roommates. Might as well get some rest and explain everything tomorrow... But I need to be careful.' 

Reluctantly walking as he find his room, which isn't hard due to Yuta's snoring, Taeyong don't know if this is reality or not. He doesn't want to believe that this is, most likely , reality.

Real World|| Seoul, South Korea|| 11:02 PM (a few minutes ago)

"Man... I forgot to brush my teeth. I don't want to get scolded tomorrow..." Mark mumbled, entering the small bathroom while his hand kept on ruffling his already messy hair as he stiffled a yawn. 

"What time is it...?" Getting his phone from his pocket, he read '11:02 PM'. "So it's only been a few minutes ever since I went to sleep..." He sighed to himself before grabbing his toothbrush but then, the mirror in front of him caught his eye. 

"What the...?" Narrowing his eyes, he cautiously raised his hand and put it near the glass, deciding to wipe it. "Why is this fogged up...?" 

With that, he touched the mirror as he suddenly out.

(A/n: Creepy Mirrors. >∆>)

Omega verse World|| Seoul, South Korea|| 11:24 PM 

Taeyong can't help but to get nervous and scared. 

Looking at Yuta infront of him, he therefore concluded that there IS something wrong. 

Shaking his head, he let out a loud sigh before studying the form of the Japanese male who's lying on the sofa in the living room. 

Why did he moved out of the previous room? It's because he can't stand the scattered clothes and blankets on the bed, that's why he decided to move to the living room. 

Getting quite impatient, Taeyong grabbed a rather large cushion before hitting Yuta to wake him up. "Heyyyy, get upppppppp!" 

Loudly shouting on purpose, Yuta's eyes finally snapped open as he stopped the cushion from hitting him anymore. "I'm up!" 

Sighing in relief, Taeyong put the cushion away then crossed his arms on his chest, staring down at Yuta. 

"Finally. Come on mountain man, sit up so that we could talk," Taeyong ordered, running a hand through his hair since his bangs covered his sight. 

Yuta blinked slowly before sitting up, shaking his head lightly. "Why are you here..? Aren't you supposed to be resting since you're in heat?" The Japanese asked, "also... What's up with your hair? Did Jaemin do that while you two are chatting? Well, it's not like it's not good at you. Actually, it's really good." He continued to ramble on whilst Taeyong could only stare in confusion. 

"Uh... Heat? What's that? You mean the temperature? And Jaemin's got nothing to do with this. My hair color's for the concept," He interrupted the man who's surprisingly talkative today. 

"Anyways... " Sitting on the armrest of the sofa, Taeyong looked down on the alpha, creating a 'leader' vibe on him which made Yuta look more confused. 

'Taeyong wasn't like this before.... What happened to my sweet Taeyong?! Did Jaemin perhaps put something in the tea that he made for Taeyong?! The Taeyong that I know is soft-looking! Not cold-looking...' 

Shaking his head to get rid of his thoughts, he stood up then held Taeyong's cheeks. 

"Are you sure you're okay? Did Jaemin do something to you?" As the Japanese kept on bombarding him questions, Taeyong furrowed his eyebrows, staring back at the brunette. 

"Wait. What do you mean? Yuta, let go." Moving away from the man before he panics, knowing that he couldn't take things like that since he's a manly guy, he made sure he's in a safe distance. 

"What do you mean by heat? And Jaemin again? Look... I think, there's something strange happening. Can I count on you to listen carefully, Yuta? Even if it doesn't sound real? I just need to get my grip because I think I'm gonna get crazy." 

Blinking, Yuta nodded hesitantly as he was obligated to, even though he's really confused, and also, he can't help but to follow Taeyong's words, feeling some superior vibe in it, which, he wasn't supposed to feel since Yuta himself is an alpha and alphas are the only ones who could have that sort of vibe. 

"Go on then, I'm listening," He warily stated. 

Nodding, Taeyong started. 

"So, all I can remember is this before I out then waking up here. It was 10:50 PM and we just got home from practice, we as in me, Mark, Johnny, and uh... You. We were dead tired and Mark and you went to your rooms first while me and Johnny discussed about something unimportant but after that, he went to his shared room with Mark," Taeyong explained, carefully and slowly as possible so that Yuta could understand it well. 

Yuta on the other hand, was shocked. Mouth agape, the Japanese tried to form words but failed incredibly. 

Guess it's a little bit difficult for him to process right now.

Deciding to continue, seeing that Yuta couldn't talk right now due to shock, he spoke once again. 

"So after that, I went back to our room-"

"We're roommates?"

"Yes, now shush and listen. I went to get my pajamas and changed in the bathroom. And as I was checking my old scar, I noticed something unusual and it's really creepy. The mirror is fogged up, and I have no idea why it was like that. So, me being the cleanfreak–yes, I admit that– I tried to wipe it off but then as soon as I touched it, I out then I remember waking up in the bathroom here where you found me," he finished explaining as he stared at Yuta who's still trying to process everything. 

"So uh... You're saying that... the mirror is possessed?" 

Taeyong was left speechless, eyes remaining on the form of Yuta, who squirmed under Taeyong's intense gaze. 

"I'm.... What do I do with you...?" The blond mumbled under his breath before clearing his throat, gaining Yuta's full attention. 

"What I mean is... I'm not from this world, Yuta. I can't be. Based on what you have said earlier about heat and Jaemin, I'm definitely not from here and came from another world, which is MY world. Though, I don't why that happened," He stated, thoroughly explaining, in hopes that Yuta would work his gears and finally understand what he meant. 

It took a few seconds before the Japanese reacted, his mouth forming an 'o'. 

"That explains why I can't sense you awhile ago, and I noticed that your heat disappeared. Also, your blonde hair that's supposed to be raven, had changed. Then... Since this is reality, and this thing happened... does that mean... Magic is also real?" Looking up to stare at Taeyong's usual soft brown irises that, thankfully didn't changed, Yuta tilted his head to the side, finding the situation weird and dream-like, creepy even. 

"Maybe? Nobody knows..." Taeyong answered, closing his eyes for the mean time as he was thankful that Yuta didn't doubted him, and then he calmed himself down by breathing evenly, which, he learned from the VLive that the four: Yuta, Doyoung, Jungwoo, and Lucas, had before. 

Taeyong watching in his room as he chuckled to himself, finding the boys adorable, especially when the peaceful pajama party turned into a lively party. 

And Taeyong couldn't forget Jungwoo's priceless expression when things got out of hand.

Finally calmed down, he opened his  eyes, just to see Yuta fondly staring at him. 

Taeyong felt heat rushing up to his face. He definitely can't stand those kind of things, so he averted his eyes and cleared his throat before standing up. 

As soon as he opened his mouth to speak, there was a loud crash from the bathroom, where Taeyong was found earlier. 

Sharing a worried look, both of them rushed up to the room and quickly opened the door, and there, they saw the one and only Mark Lee, trembling as he was kind of scared right now, or was it out of shock? 

"H-Hyung...?"