[2] Surprise

Trust Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon walked up to the rooftop and saw that Xiaohan was leaning over the rail, her hair flying behind her against the wind. The warm, orange rays of the sun shone onto her face and enhanced her natural beauty even more. Jiyeon swabbed her sweaty palms onto her skirt and cleared , getting the attention of her boss.

"Yes Jiyeon?" Xiaohan said and Jiyeon couldn't help but love the way her name rolls off Xiaohan's tongue. "What do you need?"

"The design team create new ideas for this upcoming winter sale." She replied, getting a bit cold due to the breeze. It wasn't helping that she was only wearing a short pencil skirt and a thin, almost transparent blouse. 

"Alright, I'll go review them now." Xiaohan walked towards the door.

Jiyeon was surprised when Xiaohan placed her coat over Jiyeon's shoulder and left without a word. Her boss's scent was lingering on the item of clothing and she pulled it closer, smelling it. A smile spread across her face but she immediately wiped it off after remembering that her boss has a girlfriend

Back in the building, Xiaohan was flicking through the pages, scanning through the new designed. curved into a satisfied smile, content with all the new ideas. She made a mental note to increase the pay of the design team.

Ring

Xiaohan excitedly picked up her video chat from Mina, her bright but tired-looking face greeted her happily.

"Hi Xiaohan-ah~" She giggled cutely. "How are you doing at work?"

"Great, just got some more designs that will be released this winter. Maybe you guys can model for me~ What are you doing now?"

"I'm fanmeeting location, just waiting for it to start." 

"You look so tired...don't overwork yourself alright?"

"Hmm, you too okay?"

Xiaohan nodded and rested her cheek on her hand, admiring how lucky she is to land someone like Mina. Mina thought that Xiaohan was frozen and waved her hand in front of the camera three times. She let out laugh when Xiaohan just changed her position and smirked. 

"Hahaha, sorry I thought you were frozen." Mina's eyes turned into crescents.

"By your beauty~" Xiaohand said smoothly and grinned. 

"Cheesy Xiao." Her gums were showing, a light pink tint dusting her cheeks.

"I have to go now, see you later Minari~"

"Bye Xiao~"

The call ended and Xiaohan stood up and picked up her car keys. Jiyeon stared at the girl and asked where she plans on going, only receiving a short response.

"IMina's fan meeting."

Jiyeon hid a pout and nodded, making sure to notify the staff. 

*****

"how do you like our new song?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter