[1] Demand

Trust Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiaohan was living the life she imagined in Korea; she had a steady business that was rising its way to the top, a nice house and someone she loves. Myoui Mina is Xiaohan's girlfriend's name. She was a Japanese singer situated in Korea that debuted in the now National Girl Group Twice. It wasn't easy hiding it from the media, but eventually Mina felt too guilty to her fans to keep it hidden, so she revealed everything to the company first then to the media. A majority of them were supportive, a small amount no so much, but Mina felt relieved that she didn't have to keep the relationship a secret nor be ashamed by it. Xiaohan was pretty relieved too, even though she occassionally did receive death threats from Mina's more obsessed fans.

Coming home from her company, Xiaohan was delighted to be welcomed home by Mina's opened arms. She practically flung herself into the Japanese girl's arms and kissed her forehead. A gummy smile flashed across Mina's face and she tiptoed to place a chaste kiss on Xiaohan's lips.

"How was work today?" She asked, helping Xiaohan take off her coat and hanging it onto the rack. "You shouldn't be working too late, your eyes look really tried."

A small pout made its way onto Mina's face but Xiaohan just kissed it away. "It's alright, the stocks are rising still."

Xiaohan slipped out of her shoes and made her way towards the living room, pleasantly surprised by the rest of Twice in the living room. It wasn't a total shock to find the nine girls in her house since they all travel like a flock of flamingos, meaning that when Mina goes to her house, the eight of them trail along as well. Xiaohan had gotten use to it and gave them her best smile, greeting them warmly. Afterall, they were all older than her. 

"Xiaohan, where's your console?" Chaeyoung hopped up and clung onto her arms. "I want to play fortnite!"

Xiaohan giggled, seeing that Mina was glaring at the baby cub from her peripheral and pointed at a glass cabinet where the console was located. She thanked the girl and swung the doors open, pulling the console out and connecting it to Xiaohan's huge HD television. 

"Xiaohan, can I have this" Momo called from the kitchen, holding a bar of chocolate up. She nodded and grinned.

"Of course Momo unnie."

Mina glared at her foreign friend and huffed through her nose, thinking that Xiaohan is paying too much attention to her band members instead of her. Sensing something wrong, Xiaohan turned to the side and saw Mina staring angrily at her. She tilted her head in confusion, wondering what she did wrong.

"What's wrong Mina unnie?" Xiaohan wrapped her arms around Mina's waist and pulled her closer. "Did I do something wrong? If I did, I'm sorry."

A sly smile grew on her face, she couldn't be mad at her girlfriend, especially if their face was as cute as Xiaohan's. 

"I'm hungry, can you make me some of your xiaolongbao?" Mina requested, her eyes growing larger. 

"Hehehe of course unnie, anything for you." Xiaohan pinched her cheek and kissed it, eliciting some groans and puking sounds from the rest of Twice. 

"Keep it G guys, there are some minors here." Jihyo was the responsible one and was usually dragging Mina away before she gets all touchy with Xiaohan. 

"I'll just wash up and then I'll make some okay?" 

Mina nodded enthusiastically and bounced towards the living room, snatching the controller from Dahyun after she suffered a painful death running away from the storm. Xiaohan laughed heartily after hearing Dahyun's whines saying 'give me on more chance' but knowing her addicted gaming girlfriend, she knew that Mina wasn't going to pass on the controller or die anytime soon. Maybe the tofu could try again tomorrow. 

*****

Feeling refreshed and energised again, Xiaohan walking into the kitchen and began to cook her girlfriend's favourite chinese dish; xiaolongbao, or soup dumplings. It is the perfect dish to eat on a cold day since the warm broth would warm up your heart and your stomach. 

"Do you need any help?" Jihyo asked, peering over her shoulder. 

"Can you just roll those dumpling skins out?" Xiaohan pointed her head towards the dough and Jihyo nodded. 

Xiaohan had to teach Jihyo how to make one and although it wasn't perfect as hers, it was still made with her heart and they will surely taste the love in it. Mina peeled her eyes off the screen after hearing Xiaohan and Jihyo giggling from the kitchen. Her curiosity got the better of her and she handed Dahyun the controller back in which the girl sighed in relief after being deprived from fortnite for half an hour. She shuffled towards her leader and girlfriend, slithering her arms around Xiaohan's waist and kissed her cheek. 

"Do you need any help?" Mina offered, batting her eyelashes. 

Xiaohan glanced at the pile of xiaolongbaos and then to her girlfriend. "It's alright, we're almost done anyways."

Mina bit her lips and pulled her hands back before stomping back to the living room, cuddling in Sana and Momo's embrace. Jihyo looked at Mina who was obviously jealous and then nudged Xiaohan's shoulder.

"You should go to Mina, I'll finish the rest." Jihyo grinned. "She seems a bit jelly."

Xiaohan nodded her head obediently and washed her hands,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter