Chapter 3

Decisions

Ypu ran to your house instead of going to your next block of class. You were thankful your parents came home after 5 o'clock. You ran to your room threw your backpack and went straight to your closet finding your old year book from preschool and kindergarten you ripped out all pictures of you and him. Then threw them in the trash 

Note to self- 

ignore him don't talk to him anymore

You then posted the note on your mirror.

Your pov: 

Why did I ever make that promise with HIM why......just why I just wish he never came back he ruined everything now I don't need him now I know what he is just mean ugh. Hoe fully this year isn't my worst.

Authors pov: 

Months have passed and you became better you stI'll hated J-hope. You never tought of him unless you were mad at him. J-hope looked miserable ever since that day everyone asked him if he was okay. Even teachers were more caring with him he got a lot of attention wich made you really mad. This continued for the rest of the rest  the year. 

 

  Your in 10th grade now and still hate J-hope. The more horrible th ing is your parents and his aren't a grew closer and closer. They have been planning something and both ypu and j-hope don't know what it is but you guys were scared. 

J-hope has become smarter and the role model student in your year everyone liked him. But your the only person who doesn't like him of course. Everyone wonders what you don't see in him like if you were blind and didn't know what good things were. You were very annoyed by this so you just co tinted with your life. 

---two months later---

   You came home from school and opened the door. You were shocked at what you saw. There he was and with your parents and his parents on the couch just sitting there. You mom walked up to you " Y/N ........." you gave full attention to her.

" Y/N.. me and your dad are having fiancial issues with our house bills and we need to build up our family again were fallng apart.""Mom.... what.does thus have to do wi th them tough" 

"Ah... See that's where we are being saved " 

"Huh" you siad with confusion.

" Y/N you have to marry J-hope for our family we know this is something beyond what we would ever do but it's all planned and you don't have a choice. We're sorry" 

All you could do was just fade into the words she siad you could hear them flowing away. The next th ing ypu know your in your bed.J-hopes is holding your hand and you open your eyes. He smiled at you . But all you could do was blush. 

Why am being like this . Stop blush Y/N!! Oh no what will he be thinking. 

" y/N "

"What!"

"Are you ok with your parents and my parents decisions?" 

"no....." you just blushed even more 

"Y/N........your blushing I can see it " 

You sit up and say "what no I'm not ...OMG I AM . I AM SO SORRY" He just laughed at me. But why did it make my heart light up? 

 The next day you went to school and you were happy to see him for one day bit didn't know why. Ever since that night your happy with him and no longer angry or holding a grudge. J-hope walked to you and smiled . He put his arm around him and said." You know I never stopped liking you " "your such a dork you know that right?" You siad . "Yes I am aware " you smiled at him and just kept on walking. Everyone was just staring at you guys . Some girls were giving you death stares and wouldn't stop. All J-hope did was keep his arm around ypu and smiled. You didn't understand why you hated this ball of sunshine. 

---------- 

Give me strength ugh this too so long sorrym I hope you like it trying my best to make them good . I'll try to make one at least every weel from now on. Wish me luck bai bai .