Ch2

Decisions

    I woke up and quickly realized who she was. I ran to my binder where I kept all my class photos. And there she was in my photo next to me I realized how much a jerk I was to her. Even though we were very young that year I liked her and still do altough I never knew that that was Y/N. 

~ time skip ~ 

Your pov:

   I ran to school since I woke up very late I was so stupid to forgot to set my alarm. There goes my perfect attendance. I walked in classroom and handed my trade slip to my teacher, they have already started class. I walked to my seat finding out I have been moved . " why is she sittinng in my seat?" I said. " I have gave a new parmer to you since your old parter has improved a lot but there's one more student who needs to improve" our teacher said. I was really hoping she wouldn't say HIS name. I was crossing my fingers, but it didn't work this time. 

J-hopes pov : 

    She walked so sluggishly to her new desk which was right next to me. She seemed angry yet sad. I think she hates me now, u should tell her I remember her now. But what if she hates me even more , what if she thinks I just feel pity for her and I don't actually remember. "Hey......Y/N?" I blurted out without thinking. Shoot what am I going to say next. Her head turned up and her eyes grew huge. It was the most adorable thing ever. "Yes....?" She siad . " I remember you Y/N" I said while smiling yet blushing. "Do you remember our promise?" She said. "Yes!" I said so happy . She doesn't hate me . "Then....  .. forget it, get it out of your head , I hate you , you hurt tmy feelings" she siad while tears formed in her eyes. The whole class stared at us. Everyone was wondering what happened then I just lied saying that she told me she lost someone in her life. I turned around and looked at my desk while I turned red and started to cry silently. I still love her .

Authors pov: 

Class ended. You quickly packed everything up and you felt something grab your arm. You tuned your head around and there he was staring at you his eyes were so red. " please let go of my arm! " you said. " no....." " LET GO OF MY ARM" you yelled at him. You hat ehim you'll never forgive him. " Fine....." "I didn't like you anyways" he said. " Ugh I don't car eif you did or didn't " " me neither I still don't get how I became friends with you " " I don't belive it either" you said. You left and slammed the door shut. J-Hope fell on his knees crying he has never been this sad yet he still loved you no matter what you tought about him. He still lives you. "One day you'll learn that we were meant to be...........one day......just one day ........"  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys~~~

I finally had time I'm trying my best to post at least every week wish me luck .