Ch 1

Decisions

It wasn't alway like this you know. I use to hate the love of my life, but I never knew I would end marrying him. It really all started off when we were little. J hope and I were best friends and we played together every single day until he just dissappeared one day and never came back. He left me just like that.I was in 6th grade by then and he finally came back and everyone went on and on where he was and why he left. I was the only one who didn't ask anything. I tried saying hi but he ignored me, as if I was dust. "Who are you" or "Can I help you" , he always told me this nothing else. I finally built up my courage to talk to him. I should have re-thought that decision.

J hopes pov : 

She always bugs me everyday when she says hi but why does she seem so familiar. I realized that she was eventually going to say more than hi one day ,and I was correct. It was a normal Monday like any other , there she was walking toward me I already knew what I was going to say like every time ." Can I talk to you for a minute" she said " okay but make it quick, I got a life too you know" I said . But was I too harsh when I said that . NAH I'll just ignore it. " Do you remember me" she asked, " No , is that it" I said . "Well mine name is Y/N"she siad but then I replied with " no doesn't ring a bell sorry maybe you mistook me for someone else". "oh " she said as she began to run away. I didn't mean to say anything rude I'll apoligize to her tomorrow.