3rd Page

My Secret Files
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked my way home together with the rest of my friends; Nayeon, Tzuyu, Owow (Momo) and of course Sana.

 

I was feeling cold back then and Sana did something that was unexpected. To be honest I was shocked.

 

I was walking silently ahead of them who's busy chatting with each other. And as I have said, I'm feeling cold, my hands were freezing in cold then all of a sudden, Sana managed to catch up with my pace and gently intertwined our hands together. Her palm felt so soft and warm when tightly pressed against mine.

 

 

"Cold?" She even asked me that obvious question. There's no need to say it, she's really a soft baby and has a lot of soft spot inside her heart.

 

 

While our hands are intertwined as we continue walking, I tried to get away from her grasp but she insist. I was just afraid that people and the rest of my friends might think that we're gay or something. I'm not gay! We are not.

 

 

I just find Sana attractive, c'mon how can you not?

 

Sana gave me a " them all, I'm gonna keep you warm." kind of smile and look in the eye. She's holding on to my hands but why does my heart felt warmer during that time?

 

 

Weird?

 

 

I wish I can put my feelings into words but I simply can't. There's no such combination of letters that perfectly match just to describe my feels.

 

 

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter