2nd Page

My Secret Files
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time check, 7: 00 a.m.

I just finished dressing up myself, I did my morning routine and stuffs to get ready for school.

Diary, do you think I'll be able to make new friends this time? I hope I'll end up in the same class with my old friends. I at socializing, making new friends is a struggle for me.

I'll be back to fill you with more happenings about my life later, I gotta go. Bye!!

 


Time check, 6:00 p.m.

Classes were suppose to end by 7:00 in the evening, since it was the first day of school students got dismissed an hour earlier.

Today was kinda fun, seems like the heavens heard my wish. I end up sharing the same class with my old friends, of course I am more than happy with that. I missed them so bad, but the thing is...


There was this girl that always tags along with us, a friend of a friend. She's funny and cute but I can't help but to feel awkward when she's around. We're completely strangers, I don't know what to act, should I talk to her? Befriend her? I don't know. I'm worst when making friends.

I think her name was Sana, I'm not quite sure.

See? I can't even remember her name.

There's nothing important that happened today, or maybe there are some but I forgot so I won't be able to write them down.

I'm looking forward to the next upcoming days.

That's it for now. Good night...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter