2장 - The Troublemaker

Mirror Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The scene earlier seems like can’t be shruged off easily by the act her friends did when lunch time break comes and they marched to her faster than internet in their country.

“What?” she said while rolling her eyes only got a full grinning from her friends as an answer.

“Come on, do you really expect us to act normally like you didnt just appeared out of nowhere with the so called Cheongdam’s troublemaker?” someone named Son Naeun finally answer her. The other just nod their head.

With a sigh, she finally told them how come she and that senior appeared together this morning. Including ‘the war’ scene. Although It was different from Jang Seonsaeng reaction, Sooji found it more annoying that her friends thoughts it was a cool story. Someone even said it was so romantic, making her schrunching her nose.

“Maja!1 it was more romantic than 100 Days My Prince drama, tho...” Jung Yerin added while clasping her hands and make a dreamy face, completely smitten.

“Ouhhh i got a goosebumbs! Look. Look.” This time Hwang Minyoung said, showing her arms to the people around her.

 “Well, it want romantic at all for me. In case you guys forgot, I nearly got my first trouble in high school because of him.” Sooji said to her friends then rose from her seat to go to canteen and having a lunch.

But before she make a step, another girl, Yoon Bomi approaching, said something that makes everyone including her stoping from whatever they want to do.

“Guys, i have these important information for our today’s protagonist.” She said with serious face.

Yoon Bomi, the most active person in order to gain such information, from a small rumor to the most hot topic in the school, she would be the first one amongst her classmate to know these kind of things. Amazing, isnt she? To be able do such things while she’s just a freshmen. That’s why everyone in her class call her Yoon Gija2.

“You guys wouldnt believe what i’m going to tell you all.” She said.

“Wait, before you start it, where did you get the information? Is it trusted?” someone asked her.

“100% trusted and totally facts no printer. i got these information from my brother, my brother’s friend, my brother’s friend’s friend, my broth-“

 “Just tell us already”

“you guys asked me first tho” Bomi grumbled then huffed. “Okay.”

 “So, first is when he was a freshmen like us, the seniors that time always picked on him whenever they need money, because he always gave it. Ten thousand won-two thousand, he would gave it. One time they decided to ask him a bigger amount, expected him to give them easily like he used to. But it turned out he choose to pick a fight rather than gave them the money.”

“Since then, the seniors started to hate him and coming up with a plan to gave him lesson but it turned out the seniors got a le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter