Chapter 3

Hurt

~~~

 

It came crashing down on Yujin that night. She realized she must have really had a little bit, she thinks, unusual feeling for her friend. Not those friendly casual feelings. 

 

She resolved that tomorrow she’ll just tell Wonyoung that she’ll leave her be. That she won’t care anymore. That..,That, maybe this is where her friendship with her is bound to end.

 

Of course she thinks it’s overreacting for something so trivial she’ll gonna end her super close friendship with Wonyoung. But after realizing her not-yet-sure-feelings, it’s better for the both of them. The most part, for herself. Since she can’t handle her emotions quite well. It’s gonna be a pain in the . A hard work.

 

Love that is.

 

But of course she doesn’t think that it’s love. Of course not. A big no. Ahh No?

 

 

~~~ 

 

It’s 6 In the morning.

 

Yujin is in front of Wonyoung’s room. Contemplating whether to knock or just knock. On what to say and not say. 

 

She’s angry. At wonyoung yes, but at herself as well. Why did it get so complicated. When they are just babies who grew up together and fight and make up and fight and make up.

 

Now this one’s is different.

 

Suddenly, the door slowly opened revealing a cute Wonyoung with her hair slightly disheveled. 

And her eyes? Yujin was shocked. 

 

How dare her. 

 

She looked like she had a really nice sleep. Like she wasn’t disturbed by how Yujin was acting last night. Like she wasn’t even worried.

 

“You know what, I’m sorry for barging here last night. I may have disturbed you or anything. So I’ll just go. Thanks for letting me sleep here.”

 

 

“Also, it’s okay. I don’t.. I don’t care anymore. If you want to be alone, okay then. Enjoy your solitude because I won’t be bothering you anymore.”

 

 

Yujin was walking towards the door when Wonyoung spoke. What she said brought so much sadness in her already agonizing heart,

 

 

“All right. Go. I don’t care.”