003

The daughter of Aphrodite is annoying!

Hey there, cabin partner.

 

Yes, now you are my cabin partner, so don’t bother.

 

On our way to Half Blood Hill, mom told me some things.

 

1 – She doesn’t want me to be close with Ares’s children.

2 – To always keep my guard high.

3 – Zeus’s cabin and Poseidon’s will be empty or almost empty.

4 – That Aphrodite’s children are vain.

5 – To not be shy in asking anything to any adult.

6 – That I need to go home whenever I can.

7 – To come back home in one piece.

8 – That I need to tell her everything.

9 – That having a weapon means having a responsibility.

10 – That there will be comments on the fact that I’m Apollo’s daughter.

 

When I got to the border, my mom started crying and begged me to be careful.

I wanted to cry, but I didn’t want to worry her, after all, she’s the strongest woman I know. So I smiled and nodded, and went to camp.

 

A turn out that only the people that have divine blood or are created by the gods could pass. That explains why mom only stood there, watching me go.

 

I went in, following a pretty girl. She had long wavy brown hair. Pretty wasn’t the word to describe her. She was stunning.

 

She saw me and told me that it was her third year there. I told her that I was new and all that.

 

She said that Camp Half Blood was fun. I’ll believe her.

 

She asked if I was claimed. I was confused, and here’s when she explained a way too long story of gods claiming their children. But in the middle of it, she stopped out of nowhere and said, “Oh, you’re the one.” And simply told me that my cabin was in the male section.

 

After all that, she introduced herself.

 

Kim YongSun, daughter of Zeus.

 

She is sooooooo pretty :cccccccc

 

I need to go.

 

Bye.