000

The daughter of Aphrodite is annoying!

Jung WheeIn, daughter of Jung Yuna, found a picture of her family; the photograph would probably have 9 or 10 years of existence.

 

WheeIn, never having a paternal figure in her life, was surprised of seeing a very handsome man hugging her while standing next to her mom.

 

When her mom got back from work, she gave her the picture.

 

– Who is he? – She asked while pointing at the figure of the brown haired man with a perfect smile. – You never mentioned him.

 

Her mother looked at the picture, clearly surprised. – Where did you get it?

 

– I found it somewhere. – She shrugged. – Tell me.

 

Her mom left her purse on the kitchen table, and went to the living room, with the picture in her right hand and WheeIn following her.

 

– Sit down, WheeIn-ah. – Her mother ordered her. The latter obeyed her, feeling curious about what her mother was going to tell her.

 

– You’re going to tell me who he is, right? – Her mother nodded. – Ok!

 

Yuna looked at the picture and traced the man’s face, smiling.

 

– Apollo was brought to the world on an island called Delos. After searching for a place where she could give birth to her children, Leto, chased by the jealous Hera because she had accepted Zeus’s affection, got to a distanced island. And so, with the last tree on the land, Leto held on the trunk to support the pain for nine days. After that, Apollo and Artemis were born. Apollo was considered one of the most handsome gods to ever exist. He was an expert in the arts of combat, in healing, music, poetry and fortune telling. His first victory was against Python, and after that combat, he was named the main guard and owner for the Oracle.

 

WheeIn looked at her mother. – And what does that have to do with the man I am asking for?

 

– WheeIn-ah, I just told you the story of this man. – She pointed at the picture. – He is your father.

 

WheeIn stared at her, and laughed for one (1) minute.

 

– Nice try mom. – She brushed off a few tears. – Come on… tell me the truth.

 

The look on her mom’s face made her understand that she wasn’t joking.

 

– You’ve got to be kidding me… – She whispered. – My dad is a Greek god?

 

– That’s why I didn’t want you to find the picture. You wouldn’t believe me.

 

WheeIn took the piece of paper out of her mother’s hands, and stared at the man.

 

– The Gods still exist. They were never a product of someone’s mind. It’s just that they aren’t allowed to have children, but everyone wants to have a hero.

 

– Hero?

 

– That’s how they call the children of the Gods. You’re a Half Blood WheeIn. Half human, half god.

 

– Cool… – She whispered while smiling.

 

– No, sweetie, this is not cool. – The older woman took the picture and placed it on the table. – That means you have to go to Camp Half Blood, train a lot, and basically live there, half bloods are always targets. – She whispered the last part.

 

WheeIn looked at her, completely amazed.

 

– WheeIn, no… – Her mother already knew that her daughter was fascinated by the idea.

 

– How do I talk to dad?

 

Jung Yuna banged her head against the table.