Page 14

Destined to be Apart

MINA'S POV

Stupid stupid stupid Taemin. That idiot kept throwing popcorn at me throughout the whole movie! I thought he would stop, but apparently he's not gonna. He's still throwing popcorn at me now! That little jerk face. Let's see if you like it.

I grab some popcorn in my hands and shove it down his shirt. I take my hands away and stare at the movie, not even stealing a glance at him to see his reaction. I cross my arms, knowing that I win.

After I did that, I notice that the popcorn throwing has stopped. I smile and try to concentrate on our second movie we're watching. This time, it's a horror. But because it's only 10 minutes into the movie, nothing has happened yet. 

I feel something hit my cheek. I slowly turn to look at Taemin who's already smiling at me.

"Hi." He whispers.

"HI?!" I loudly whisper. "HI?!"

"How do you like the movie?" 

"You're an idiot." I roll my eyes and turn to look at the screen. "AHHHHH." WHAT THE HELL. The somebody just died from being stabbed right in the heart. Oh god. 

I feel someone poking the side of my head, moving me away.

"Would. You. Get. Away. From. Me." He says in-between pokes. I turn to look at him, and realize I'm clutching onto him. Oops. I guess that scene was so scary I grabbed the nearest thing to hug: his arm.

"Oh. Sorry." I quickly let go of him and look at the screen. I turn back to face him again. "And you!" I point at him, making him surprised. "Please stop throwing popcorn at me." I pout and cross my arms.

"Blah blah blah. Are you done now?" He raises his eyebrows. I drop my jaw. Did he seriously just ask me that? "You are? Great. Now shut up and enjoy the movie." He uses his index finger to turn my head to the screen.

This little brat. Are you serious? Well, maybe now he'll stop throwing popcorn at me.

While watching the movie, I kept holding onto Jonghyun and Taemin. Jonghyun didn't have a problem with it, but Taemin did. No surprise there. He would always push me off. Rude bastard. I'm a girl for crying out loud. Can't he be nice for once?

The scary movie finishes and we sneak into another one. I think it's a comedy. Minhee's the one that's been picking what movie we watch. We always sit in the same spots for some reason. 

And once again, Taemin's next to me. You know, sometimes I wish that his girlfriend came with us. So he'll stop bothering me. Guess what he's doing right now?

He's poking me.

"What is it?!" I yell quietly. Good thing the movie hasn't started yet.

"I'm bored. Entertain me." He smiles like an innocent child. Too bad he isn't.

"How? We're at a movie theater. Just watch the trailers." I point at the screen.

"You can talk to me too, you know." He sighs. "Come on. I'm really bored. Plus, I've already watched this movie."

"Then get out." I say monotone.

"You're so mean. Sheesh. I thought we were friends." He pretends to cry into his palms.

"Idiot." I roll my eyes.

He brothers me. I fight back. It ends. The routine goes on and on until the movie ends. We go to a nice restaurant after. It's a Korean grill.

We're all obviously eating foods. It's really yummy. While eating, Minhee's phone starts ringing. She picks it up and start talking. She ends the call and sighs. 

"I'm so sorry, but I have to go. Parents." She frowns.

"You want us to go with you?" I offer. Don't want her to be alone.

"Nah, it's okay. Just continue the day without me." She smiles.

"Are you sure?" Jonghyun asks. She nods. She stands up and walks away. Jonghyun has a hesitating face on. Like he's talking to himself, asking himself weather or not he should do something.

"Um. I'm gonna go with her, alright?" He turns to us and smiles. "Bye. Have fun!" He gets up to chase after her. I wonder if their dating. Forgot to ask her. I smile. It's about time they know they like each other.

"Ew. I'm stuck with a duck." He says. I look up to him, we're sitting across from each other. My eye twitches. "Dude, something's wrong with your eye."

"Something's wrong with you, little idiot." I say. Wow, my comebacks are really horrible. 

"Yah! Who's little? I'm older than you." He glares.

"Oh? What do you want me to call you then?" I blink innocently. 

"Call me.." He takes a while to think. "Call me your prince, and start taking orders from me because I'll start calling you slave." He smiles. My jaw drops and I raise my eyebrows.

"You can't be serious." I cross my arms.

"But I am." He smiles again.

"No way am I calling you prince."

"Would you call me prince if you were my princess?" He says with a smirk. What. Did. He. Just. Say? Is he- Flirting with me? No way. I nervously look away.

"Stop it." I embarrassingly say. "You have a girlfriend. What do you think your doing?" I poke my food with my fork and eat. Trying not to focus on the conversation we're having.

"Please." He playfully rolls his eyes. "I'm just playing." He let's out a little laugh.

"Uh, duh. I knew that." I embarrassingly look down at my food.

"Are you done? I'll pay." He asks. I refuse and tell him I'll pay, but he continues to argue with me and runs to the waiter and pays. He walks back with an accomplished look on his face.

"You didn't have to."

"Just shut up and be glad I did." He says.

"Stupid." I mutter under my breath.  We both get up and walk out. Since Jonghyun and Minhee left, we don't have a car. We stroll around outside and get ourselves some ice cream. We both got rocky road ice cream. 

"So.. What school are you going to?" He asks. 

"Um, Seoul High School. The main school in Seoul." I laugh.

"Oh gross. That means I have to see you." He makes a disgusted face.

"Shut up." I hit him. "Take me home." I demanded. I forgot the way home, since I left for so long. I only remember some places.

"Yah, I'm the prince and you're the slave. I should be the one who orders you-"

"Take me home." I whine.

"Alright." He rolls his eyes. "Wait, where do you live again?" I tell him the address of my home and he takes me there.

"Thank you." I smile.

"Yeah, whatever." I open the door and was about to close it when his foot stops the door. I look up from his foot and tilt my head. "Aren't you going to give me food? I'm hungry." He says and pushes the door, walking inside my house, to the kitchen.

"YAH! Why should I?" 

"Because I walked you home. If I didn't, you'd be lost and live on the streets." He says, over exaggerating. I roll my eyes and throw him a bag of chips.

"Is that good enough?" 

"Hmm. Yup! Thanks slave. I'll see you soon." He winks and walks off.

"SLAVVVVVEEE?!" I run into my bedroom and change into my pajamas. Which is a pink tank top and some shorts. I get on my laptop and search for a dance studio.

See, my aunt made me so mad that I went to my uncle and complained. He said I should dance, it'll take all my worries away. He said he used to dance when he was a child so he taught me. He taught me since I was 14. So I've been dancing for only 3 years. It really helps.

-----

Sorry for such a short crappy chap.

@taemintwatsonmilk: AW THANK YOU SO MUCH. I hope it is too! 

@hiddenbeauty: Heheh I won't tell you what I'll do. Now you won't know :3

@emrd15: RIGHT? Wish I had three hot guys with me. Hope this update is good. Thank you! He is, isn't he?