Only You

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: Well, hello there! ^^ So this is the first chapter of the two shot story for my lovely Siwon. Anyways, I wll leave you guys to it, I hope you like this story...maybe some of you could relate. I just wanted to talk a especifc topic that involves him. You will soon know what I am talking about...I am still skeptical about this since I truly don't know him or his family (ofc) so please DO NOT take this personal since this is purely fictional and I mean that! Okay, I am done talking! Happy reading y'all! ^3^        

"You were just a friend But now you look different I think this is love."

"How's South Korea so far?" he asked me out of curiosity, eyes always on the road ahead of us. I stopped looking out the window and turned to look at his handsome dimpled face. He looked excited about what was going to be my answer, I could not hide the corners of my lips slowly curving themselves. "So far so good. I love it!" I grinned at him to match the same enthusiasm as his. "Good! I am glad you are liking it here!" he turned the steering wheel to the left as he entered a parking lot that belonged to a café. His café. I have been visiting the country for the last three days since I was taking a well deserved vacay from my very hectic; yet, amazing job. I was a pediatric nurse that after two years of working at a hospital decided, that life wasn't for me; and went on a misionary journey to help the children of the world. It was then, that I knew I have found my calling on this Earth. And that's how I joined the United Nations Children's Fund, better known by its acronym, UNICEF. I started working as advocate for abortions to  back at home in New York, then I took my very first job to go all the way to Zimbabwe, Africa and treat pregnant women that had HIV. I knew there would be filming with a South Korean celebrity a commercial for UNICEF involving my job. I knew whom he was since I've been an asian pop fan for more than a decade but life could not prepare myself for what follows after he does his job of supporting the cause. He was curious about my job and just...me, the usual "Where are you from?" and "How did you got here?" One thing let to another and we just hit it off. We found out we had things in common and just like that, we spent the next week and a half by each other's companies. After he left, we kept in touch and he would constantly invite me to his country, until I finally was able to take time off; and well, here I am!

And that's how I met the gorgeous man sitting in front of me. "What would you like to have? I'll get it for you." I looked at him and down at the little menu on the table. I tap my chin with my forefinger and put on a thinking face. "Hmm...I think...I'll get...the caramel frap. My sweet tooth is on!" Siwon laughs and nods. "Coming right up!" he turned and went behind the counter to let his employees know what we wanted to drink. I took the time to look around the café. It was located on a second floor and you could see the whole street of where Twosome+CSiwon Coffee shop was located in Myeongdong. As I was looking around, the more I was seeing more people (mostly girls) gathering at the tables and counter (where Siwon was) and I tried hard not to laugh at this 'çause, these girls were very obvious. A few of them were already taking pictures and typing madly on their cellphones. Probably already calling the cavalry to let them know their general was in town. I shook my head as I continue to look around, only to see Siwon coming my way with my drink. "Thank you." I smiled at him.

I saw him going back to the counter to get his drink and something else. He got an Iced Americano for himself. "Okay, since your sweet tooth is on, might as well go all the way. So, you should try this. Is my fave!" he put a plate in front of me as he continue explaining "I called it the Choi Cookie Cheesecake." Suddenly my eyes lit up by the mention of "cheesecake" as this is my favorite dessert of all times. I took the tiny fork resting on the place and took a piece with it. The velvety creamy sweetness with the chocolaty chunkiness of it got me sent on a one way trip to heaven. "This is good." I moaned.

"I know, right?!" he beamed. I nodded and smiled as I took another piece and sip on my frap...but suddenly, I was well-awared of the 30-some or maybe more; pairs of eyes staring right at us. I could almost hear a "geunyeoneun nuguya?" from a corner. And that's when it really hit me that I wasn't with any normal friend just chilling at this café. This was Siwon Choi, the visual of famous K-pop boy band Super Junior, who has been in both Korean as well as Chinese/Taiwanese dramas, and also does a lot of charity work around the globe. Suddenly, I was feeling a bit uncomfortable by the now nasty looks I was receiving. Siwon was also getting uncomfortable. "Um...maybe is time for us to hit the road once again..." he began to stand up and I closely followed. And I guess, this was the time all of them were waiting for, cause as soon as they saw us about to leave, that's when they took the courage to go near us and ask Siwon if they could take a picture with him or sign a few of their things. "I am so sorry. Since I am in a little bit of a hurry, I won't have time to sign each of your things. However, I'd be happy to at least take that picture with all of you."

All the fans did not hesitate to try to get as near to him as possible. "Kamelajuseyo. Sajin-eul jjiggessseubnida." I said in my broken korean loudly enough for them to hear me and thank God, they actually understood what I said. Siwon suddenly had a dumb face but quickly changed it to a smiley one. About seven of the fans gave me their cellphones and three had professional cameras. "Okay~~hana, dul, set, kimchi!" 

"Kimchi!~~" and after nine more kimchis, I was done taking pictures. I gave the phones and cameras to their respective owners and some say thank you while others just bow their heads as I did the same. Out of nowhere, I heard someone asking Siwon whom I was and I heard him reply as he looked at me. "Chingu" he winked at me and suddenly, I dunno why...I stood there, and I felt as if the air had left my lungs. I felt breathless by his simple gesture...and then, at the same time; I felt a pain in the middle of my chest that I could not really figure it out. What the hell is wrong with me?

"I'm feeling this for the first time, I told you carefully. The clumsy confessions makes you go even more far away I love you more than myself."

We were able to leave the café unharmed and continue our way to God knows where since I was letting him suprise me. "Where are we going now? Please, at least give me a clue." I whined. "Stop whinning, you told me you wanted me to surprise you and now you want me to spoil the fun?! Not a chance!" I pouted and crossed my arms on my chest while he laughed at my behaviour. "Fine! Don't tell me..." the rest of the car ride was spent in silence. And I had almost forgotten how Siwon was, he was all about "two can play that game" very competitive...something we had in common. I wanted to slap myself in the forehead cause, I can't stay quiet for too long or I will get bored to death. "So...I did not know you knew korean. Back at the café, that was pretty good." Finally! I bet he was also dying to say something. "Well, you never really asked me...anyways is not like I know it fluently. Just a few phrases here and there. I also know mandarin and japanese." I shrugged my shoulders as I look out the window. "Really? That's nice! So, how many languages do you know then?"

"I know English, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese and Korean."

"Nice! Will you teach me someday how to speak Spanish?"

"Sure. As long as it's not 'mamacita', 'señorita' or 'si te beso hoy mañana me voy, loca por ti no estoy' then we are good." I smirked at him as I sang part of the lyrics of Super Junior's song "Lo Siento". Siwon laughed super hard and I had to join him cause it was that contagious...I stare at him and I could feel my heart skipped a beat as he would stare back at me every now and then and gave me his dimple smile. He really didn't know...did he? 

"I have only you. Yes, I have only you. I feel so empty that I feel like crying. Even if I'm not there in your heart, Just once maybe..."

After taking me to oh-so-many-places-I-entirely-lost-count-of-them, we were on our way to get dinner. "Are you hungry?" he asked and I hummed as an answer. "We'll be there in ten more minutes..." I nodded. "Are you okay?" because, of course; it was too weird for me to be that quiet after all the fun we had and me been me, couldn't stop talking and been too excited so yeah...I completely get it when he asks me if I am okay, because the truth is: I.AM.NOT. "Well...we are having dinner..." "Mm-hm..."

"...with your parents!"

"Yes? What's wrong with that? Are you nervous?"

"....is it obvious?" 

Siwon took my hand in his hand. "Hey, don't be. My parents are very nice and they'll love you. As for my little sister, she is a talker like us so you won't have any problem becoming good friends with her." he squeezed my hand and smiled at me for extra encouragement. I inhaled deeply and exhale, trying to calm myself down. "I am sorry...I should be fine meeting your parents and sister but feel the pressure cause I know what this means to any asian family. Bringing a friend that is a girl...well, you know what I mean!" Siwon had to laugh at that but nodded understanding my nervousness. "Ah, I get it. But don't worry. My parents even though they are very traditional, they also are very open-minded."

As soon as I heard that, I suddenly felt a lot better. "Okay, so they won't be bombarding me with questions?" I asked hopeful. "Hmmm...they might make a question here and there but they are very reserved people. They also like to analyze the person first before asking anything. Still, please don't feel pressured to have them on your good side. Just be you. You are great as you are and I am sure they will like you as much as I did." Okay, why is that butterfly feeling back in my stomach?! Ah!~~ this is not helping! "I, um...okay, thanks...I feel better now. Let's do this then!" Siwon parked the car in front of a very fancy restaurant. He got out of the car and walked to my side of the car to open the door for me. "My lady." he offered his hand and I snickered but took it. "Goofball..." I said as we both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter