two

Back to You | Oh Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 12th 2006

Dear Sehun,

merry Christmas and a happy new Year!

I know I'm too late. Sorry.

If it makes you feel better: my first day of school really . I feel like people don't accept me here. I'm not happy. I miss home. 

I don't mean home like Seoul. You are my home, Sehun, and you always will be. 

 

With love, 
y/n

 

==================================================  

"Sehun! Look!" the little girl shouted. The boy turned around laughing. 

"Y/N! Don't get your dress dirty!" the young, happy mother yelled from the porch. 

It's been a perfect day for a little barbecue. The sun has been out all day so the y/l/n's invited over the Oh family. 
The two families have been close ever since their kids started playing with each other. 
The 6 year old little girl and the 9 year old boy have been best friends since they met.

The happy boy walked up to the grinning girl, that was wearing her purple princess dress. 
"Y/N! I need to ask you something" the 9 year old knelt down on his knee. 
The girl was shocked for a moment but happy.

"Will you marry me?"  he held out his hands showing a little ring.

"Yes! I'll gladly marry you Sehun" the boy put the ring on the girls small fingers, she then started spinning in her dress. 

 

"Y/N!" I felt someone poking me. 
"Go away" I mumbled and pulled the blanket over my face.

"Jess is here.. She said something about yesterday and that you two met some f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter