one

Back to You | Oh Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 13th 2006

Dear  Sehun,

I landed safely in Phoenix. I don't know if you'll ever forgive me.

It was a sunny day when we first met. It was a rainy day when I left. Funny right?

You were my first real friend Sehun. I know that I'll miss you a lot.

To be honest, it hurt me a lot that you didn't even say goodbye. The last time we met was when I told you I had to leave. I saw in your eyes that you were hurt. You yelled at me. You said mean things that day. And then you started crying.

But it's alright. I did the same thing when my parents told me we had to move. Except that I forgave them.

I'm scared of my first day of school. You were the only one that always made me feel safe. But now you're not around anymore.

I hope that someday you'll forgive me.

With love, 
y/n

 

==================================================
 

"Are you okay?" my roommate and best friend poked me with her finger.

"Yes" I nodded and even smiled to make her feel better.

"You're not. Come on lets go grab a coffee" Mija pulled me up from the couch and stormed out of our apartment.

Mija was from Japan. We had the same major and we're both 21. We became friends on the first day of school. So after a couple of months we decided to move out of the dorms and get our own apartment. 
Sometimes I felt like Mija was the only one that understood me. Well besides Sehun. 

 

"Well you're early for your shift" we walked into the coffee shop I worked at. 
"Oh we just wanted to grab a caramel macchiato and talk" Mija answered for me. 
"I'll bring you your macchiatos in a minute" my boss smiled as we sat down.

After sitting in silence my boss brought us our macchiatos. 
"Soooooo" Mija put her phone down and stirred her macchiato. 
"You know I love you but you need to get over that Sehun"

"How do you even know his name? I never told you" I looked at Mija with a shocked expression. 
To be honest hearing his name out loud just feels like my heart is being stabbed.

"You told me at a party. You were drunk. So you clearly don't remember anything" she chuckled.

"Anyways I see that it's eating you up so you really should get over it. I know you're a fighter but sometimes giving up is the smartest thing to do. I just don't want you to get hurt over a guy that clearly isn't worth all your tears since he never made the effort to contact you again" Mija slowly touched my hands with hers.

Her words hurt me. But deep down I knew she was right and only wanted the best for me. 
I nodded slightly.

"Please don't be mad" she looked at me kind of worried. 
"I'm not. But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter