Chapter 3

Player Jess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yoona

 

 

I arrived at my flat safe and sound. I check everything if it’s working or not, cause if not dead cause I need to save my money to maintain my needs.

I did not hire anyone to look after my flat, why would I need to. This building has guards and everything.

After making sure everything is alright, I texted my sister to just bring my clothes at the nearby mall so we I can just pick it up.

I can’t buy new clothes cause you know I’m saving up my money.

Since I don’t have any food stock I need to buy some. I go down to basement since the parking lot is there and ride my Yoojung.

After buying all the stuff that I needed in the groceries, I proceed to my motorcycle when I heard someone scream for help. 

As a good netizen, I check it out and I found a girl that is sorrounded by 5 bulky men. 

No one will hear her since this place is a bit secluded and far from people. I also chose this grocery cause it a little cheap her, good thing I pick this place if not then I wouldn’t see this. 

I cash tell that the girl is now really scared cause she shaking so bad and crying and asking for help. 

I can’t really see her face cause she’s backfacing me but i can tell that she’s crying because of her shaky voice while begging.

I pick a rock and throw it to one of them.

The guy screamed so loud cause I pick a big rock and I hit his head.

”YOU BASTARD! WHY DID YOU THROW THAT ROCK ON MY—— owwww another yummy creature” He shouted at me but then stop what he gonna say when he turn his head to me and see my gorgeous face.

”Owww another one you got there” Said one of them while eyeing me ertly.

I approached the guy that i hit with the rock and punch his face. 

I left them stunned so I took this opportunity to punch the guy beside him too.

”You ! What have you done! You will surely regret this!” said one of them with a Mohawk hairstyle. Nice hair man.

But I manage to dodged his punch and kick his stomach instead. The other two get a steel on the side and gonna hit me with it but I also get one and hit their head before even the the steel land on my body. I all hit them with the steel and it left them unconscious.

I eyed the girl and she’s still at the same spot where I spotted her before. She’s still crying hard.

I approached her and get my handkerchief in my pocket and giv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter