Chapter 2

Player Jess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica

 

"Hey Jessi!"

"Oh my god, Tiffany. Don't you know how to know! You scared the hell out of me. Gosh." I yelled at her while giving her the coldest glare.

"As if you know how to knock too." she retorted back.

" So what bring you here? It is so early i bet you still have hangover."

"Well i just want to know what's your real score now with Changwook?"she asked.

"What you go here this early in my office just to ask that stupid question. And eww Tiff what the hell? Score? Really?"

"What? I just want to know if you know, If you have fallen to his handsome and sharp personality. You know he's kinda hard i bet he like . Haha"

"Just go now Tiffany Hwang. You know im not a keep, once i use them it's already done. I don't care if they got hurt with my actions. And why are you speaking like you don't dump 'em guys like duh Tiff it's you who influenced me to just play with." I answer her without any guilitiness in my voice.

"Whatever . Bye im still gonna date Nichkhun and you know do the thing we just need to,." Answered Tiffany like is just a normal thing to do.

"I bet his is not even an inch"

"Whatever. If you want to try him just tell me so i can you two up."

"No, thanks. I don't like leftovers". 

Tiffany didn't say anything instead she just walk to the door and before closing the door she raised her middle finger at me and push the door so hard.

That girl.

I immediately took my iphone and text her ​​

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter