one: a sudden dreamy meeting

Spring Scent in Autumn
Please log in to read the full chapter

I stretched my body as I heard my alarm rang loudly. I chose military hymn as my alarm ringtone since it made me hop out of my bed successfully. But as the time went by, my body was already accustomed to that hymn. I still woke up, but the ringtone wasn't that surprising anymore.

I opened half of my eyes so I barely saw anything. My room was still dark since I never slept with lamp at all and always closed the curtain densely. I was about to land my hand on my side table to reach my handphone. Instead of landing on my table, my hand landed on someone's chest. Yes, chest. I knew it was a chest even though I didn't open my eyes thoroughly. My nose suddenly caught an unfamiliar yet so relaxing scent. It was like ... an early spring scent; a soft mix of the earthy fragrance after raining and evocative odor of new-mown grass with a slight of floral scent. The fact that it was the end of summer and going to be autumn got me alarmed. 

Felt something wasn't right, I forced my hand to stride this chest and turned the lamp on which was on my side table. After turning on the lamp, I was welcomed by a familiar face and he was all smiling. Yes, he. The dim light from the lamp emitted the half of his face. His eyes resembled a cresscent moon as he smiled. The mole under his right eye caught my attention. Some of his messy bangs fell onto his forehead. His black hair stood out above my white bed sheet. It was Daniel Kang!

"Your alarm ringtone is very interesting. This is my first time hearing that as a ringtone."

I left my mouth opened, still trying to understand what kind of dream was it. How could it feel so real? I could even feel his warm breath against my neck. 

"Annyeonghaseyo," I said my greeting without moving an inch. Because I was still in awe slash I liked this situation. "I should talk to you a bit more," I hummed by myself while trying to find a topic to talk before this dream ended. Because last time when he appeared on my dream, I barely talked to him because I was too nervous. Yes, even on my dream, I was so nervous just by look

Please log in to read the full chapter