[ Chapter 5 ] Confused Feelings

Stay By Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I choose...Yui."

Yui slowly raised her head while the ring in Yuta's hand lowered. There were mixed feelings, both a pained and a ecstatic expression spread across their faces. Yui engulfed the Japanese girl in a hug and rained kisses on her face. 

"Sorry Yuta-kun.." Mina gave an apologetic smile to him. "I hope we can still be friends."

A disappointed smile appeared on his face and he stood up, pushing the ring into her hands. 

"Yeah sure...just, take this..." He was trying not to cry, biting his lips and let his bangs cover his eyes. He didn't want Mina to think of him as vulnerable or weak. "I, I hope that you're happy with her."

"Wait, Yuta-kun." Mina grabbed onto his wrist, preventing him from leaving. He turned around and quickly wiped his tears away. "You..you wouldn't tell my father would you?"

He shook his head. "No, but...your father did warn me not to let you go near someone called Kim Yui."

"O-Oh." Mina was shocked. 

"But don't worry, your secret is safe with me." He said before rushing out of the café.

"Minari, are you okay?" Yui s her arms around her waist and pulled her closer. 

"Yeah I'm good Yui-chan." She tiptoed and placed a light kiss on her lips, savouring the taste of coffee. "I love you."

"Ahem, gross couple, I think it's time to close." Sana pointed to the clock and saw that it was approaching midnight. "We're sleeping over at your place Mina-chan, our house is too far from here."

Mina rolled her eyes and nodded, then glancing over to Yui. "Want to sleep over as well? I don't want to be the third-wheel."

"Aww, my cute little Minari." Yui grinned and pinched her cheeks together. "Of course~~"

.

.

.

"You better not have in the guest room." Mina wrinkled her nose in disgust at the two flirting girls. "If you do, I'm going to whoop your ."

"Yeah right, you and Yui-chan will probs have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter