[ Chapter 2 ] Remember me?

Stay By Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina_the_Penguin: Guys, how should I text her?

Jokbal<3Momo: Just say hi!

Sanaconda: Ask her if she's gay.

Mina_the_Penguin: No way! She's going to think I'm creepy. 

Sanaconda: Um, I doubt that...she probably already thinks you're creepy. 

Mina_the_Penguin: Well that's just great then!

Jokbal<3Momo: Just ask her if she has plans on the weekend and invite her out for drinks.

Mina_the_Penguin: ...alright, it sounds more reasonable than Sana-chan's idea.

Sanaconda: Excuse me? May I remind you who has a girlfriend and more experience here??? I love you Momo~

Jokbal<3Momo: I love you too Sana-chan~ <3

Mina_the_Penguin: Ugh, I hate that I'm always the third wheel...

 

Mina sighed and clicked onto Yui's number, typing in what Momo has told her to do. She read it over and over again and decided to send it before she regrets something later on. She was quite surprised to see that Yui had read it instantly, as if she had been waiting on her phone for the penguin to message her.

Myoui_Mina: Hey Yui, it's Mina! I was wondering if you're free this weekend 'cause Sana-chan, Momo-chan and I are going for drinks and I was curious if you wanted to come along?

Kim_Yui: Yeah sure! I'll be glad to come along.

Myoui_Mina: Great, I'll get Sana-chan to give you the address and time. 

Kim_Yui: Good idea.

Myoui_Mina: ...I guess I'll see you then, bye!

Kim_Yui: Bye!

Mina chucked her phone to the side and buried her head into her pillow and screamed as loudly as she could, not minding anything since she lives alone. Mina was wondering to herself why she felt her heart beating so hard and why this sensation was so familiar to her. Maybe it's just deja vu. She pushed the thought aside and stood up, walking hastily to her closet and slamming the door open. Pieces of clothings were flying out at light speed as Mina rummaged through her closet to pick and outfit for the night out. 

"No...no...no..." Mina sighed and sat down in the pile of clothes behind her, clutching her hair. "Ugh, why am I so stressed?!"

Not being able to comprehend her feelings properly, Mina decided to seek help from two of her crazy best friends.

Mina_the_Penguin: Yah, what outfit should I wear?

Sanaconda: Something y!

Jokbal<3Momo: ...

Sanaconda: For Yui-chan obviously baby, don't be mad.

Jokbal<3Momo: Yeah right, don't talk to me anymore...

Sanaconda: Baby!!!!

Mina_the_Penguin: I can't do anything with you guys...

Mina was beyond frustrated and continued to search for a y outfit as Sana suggested since she didn't have a better idea. She finally found a tight, black dress that hugged her curved perfectly, highlighting her hourglass body and assets without being too revealing. She posed in front of her mirror for few good hours, checking out all the angles and most importantly; whether she thinks she looks good enough for Yui. 

"Good enough." Mina giggled and ped the dress, placing it neatly on her desk.

.

.

.

The day had come and Mina was too excited, bouncing all the way home. She even dragged the couple along the concrete ground by the collar.

"Does this look good?" Mina tried on the dress and posed in front of the two judgemental Japanese girls. 

"Yeah, Yui-chan is going to get her mind blown." Momo laughed and pinched Mina's red cheeks. "Don't worry, you look beautiful Mina-chan."

She nodded and pouted. "I hope so but...why are you guys dressed up so casually?"

Usually the two would be over the top with their outfits in the past, but Mina just guess that after they started to date, both their jealous personailties wouldn't allow their girlfriend to wear anything that exposes their skin. 

"Hahaha." Sana and Momo laughed heartily. 

At that moment, the doorbell rung and Mina practically let out a loud yelp before covering with her petite hands. 

"C-C-Coming!!" Mina stuttered and shuffled quickly to the door, straightening her outfit before opening it to reveal Yui standing there. 

She was absolutely charming and Mina couldn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter