GETTING TO KNOW ACHUNNIE....

SEASON FINALE...INTERVIEW OF ACHUNNIE...

PART 3 ALL ABOUT YUNJAE.........

TINA: What does yunjae represent to you?
RARAS: My romantic side think that yunjae represents forbidden love. Romeo n Juliet is sooooo last century.

TINA: Why are we obsessed with Yunjae?
RARAS: For me, be wise my life is full n yunjae Sparks my life hahaha.

TINA: Why is that Yunjae in stories can do anything and we support them?.
(Ex: affair, , homewrecker)
RARAS: bcs we love yunjae blindly.

TINA: Tomorrow headlines Jaejoong confirms he is in a relationship with a girl. How do you feel?
RARAS: Sad. I do wish him happy life but still...

TINA: Asian celebrities often get married in secret and hide the fact they are indeed married..So one member of TVXQ is in that married status. How do you feel?
RARAS: Hmm... Never thought of it before, shock maybe?

TINA: How real is Yunjae and how much is in fact Fan service?
RARAS: You ask the wrong person. I'm still devoted yunjae shipper n believe yunjae is real n all those footage n fanVid are the proof!

TINA: Do you think Jaejoong is gay?
RARAS: I bet my first born cat that he is gay (except both of my cats are male, so...)

TINA: When Yunjae comes out publicly……..
RARAS: Soon.

TINA: Does yunho look gayer than Jaejoong?
RARAS: Sometimes he is

TINA: Do you think they meet secretly and still friends or even lovers?
RARAS: They are still in touch.

TINA: I heard Jaejoong songNine is for Yunho even though he denied it?What do you think?
RARAS: I believe it's for Yun n no one can convince me otherwise.

TINA: What is about Yunjae that makes you sacrifice your time and energy upon writing fictions..
RARAS: Bcs I just love yunjae, I enjoy reading their story n having a good time writing about them.

TINA: Your future plans for fanfics?
RARAS: Complete all of them.

TINA: Thoughts on homouality?
RARAS: It's a preference. Like yunho's mom once told jae in my 'my dear'fix. You can't choose the one you love. It just happened.

TINA: What do you think of people who think homo uality is a sin and a disease which can be cured?
RARAS: It's a social culture n religious beliefs, they grown up with those values, I mean... I can't blame them if they believe their life values, as long as they don't force their beliefs on anyone n discriminate gay peoples. People believe what they want to believe, the most important thing is we should respect each others values and beliefs.

TINA: What do you think we should do to make the world accept homouality?
RARAS: World is very big concept, but by spreading Love and  treating everyone with same respect will make it possible.

TINA: In the future your kid comes out to you. What will you do?
RARAS: I don't even have a boyfriend....one step in a time okay

TINA: Pride or love?
RARAS: Pride

TINA: Love to me is…………
RARAS: Unicorn!

TINA: Do you believe in love at first sight?
RARAS: I do.

TINA: What are your views on Yoochun scandal?
RARAS: I feel like I lost my soul. He is my ultimate bias since he has the weird ugly googles on his head

TINA: Since junsu has been public about his relation with a girl has yoosu ship sunk?
RARAS: It's not only sunk, Titanic is nothing compared to my yYoosu ship.

TINA: How did you react to the news of “Yoochuns” upcoming marriage?
RARAS: I'm avoiding internet for weeks.

TINA: I have read somewhere that Jae and chun are looking more like lovers than friends..what do you think?
RARAS: Jae is always clingy to Yoochun,jae proudly said that Yoochun is his soulmate n I think their relationship is cute .

TINA: Are we deluding ourselves by making these OTP’s?
RARAS: This is harsh, but yes. N I don't feel sorry for being deluded even a bit! Hahaha I'm little crazy in the inside.


SOME RANDOM QUESTIONS....

TINA: Opinions on plastic surgery?
RARAS: It's like make up. I mean, I spent 15 minutes everymorning to make sure my eyeliner is even. Plastic surgery is just an effort (like very much more) to make yourself pretty.

TINA: Do you think jaejoong’s in famous beauty had help from the plastic surgeon?
RARAS: Yes. Even Jae himself admit it. He said in one of his interview that his fans will understand which part of him has it done.

TINA: Why should we be obsessed with pop idols when they don’t even know we exist?
RARAS: Bcs it's simply make us happy?

TINA: Still sailing in yunjae ship or has it sunk..
RARAS: keeps sailing!!!!

TINA: What other ships are you interested in ?
RARAS: Yunjae is the first n only ship I have.


END OF PART 3.

Dearest RARAS,
                    Thank you for participating in this interview..and keeping the yunjae love alive through the fanfics..Hope to c u complete all the fanfics..and Thank you for being my closing ceremony..ALL THE VERY BEST IN YOUR FUTURE.


To read RARAS fanfics head out to her AFF account ACHUNNIE.