LET'S GET INTIMATE WITH ACHUNNIE....

SEASON FINALE...INTERVIEW OF ACHUNNIE...

PART 2 ALL ABOUT WRITING FANFICTIONS..

TINA: How and when did you decide to be afanfic author?
RARAS: Hmm... I think when I'm constantly reading yunjae fanfics at the time,N I really can't help myself but think about yunjae's stories in my head,When I am supposed to focus on my college :p

TINA: What made you to sit down and actually write something?
RARAS: Because the idea in my head keeps buzzing, n I know I can't do anything else but write it down.

TINA: What is the first fanfic you completed?
RARAS: My very first finished fanfic is one shot.I forgot the title it's something with "full blossom"It's poorly written, but that's all the courage I have at that time.

TINA: How did you get your idea for your first fanfic?
RARAS: I'm not sure which one is my first fic, but I do remember how I got the idea to my one shot, "In your embrace at the full blossom" (now I remember the title. Ha!)I was listening to my calming playlist, containing  dbsk best balads on my way home, I had  a long N ty day, n the idea just popped up.

TINA: Have you had any prior experience of writing before your first fanfic?
RARAS: Nope. Writing yunjae stories are my first n only writing experience.

TINA: Have you ever plagued by doubts on your storyline?
RARAS: Always.

TINA: How did you promote your fanfic to readers?
RARAS: I didn't promote my fics, I didn't know how to besides tell them that I wrote another fic in my other ongoing fic ?? I don't know how to explain this without me being more confused.

TINA: Have you ever been anxious about how the readers receive your story?
RARAS: Always. I'm always worried about the readers response. Will they like it? That's why I'm really appreciate comments more than subscribers numbers n upvotes.

TINA: Thoughts on how you felt when you see the first comment on the first story? Do remember who is the first commenter?
RARAS: It felt like  my chest was about to burst in happiness! Someone noticed my writing!!! Pinklovestone if im not mistaken

TINA: How do you prepare yourself before writing afanfic?
RARAS: Nothing particular, just when I'm about to finish my assignment the idea came out n I write thefic instead of finishing my assignment. Yunjae distracted me too much.

TINA: Do you work out plot line or do you prefer to see where your ideas or inspiration take you?
RARAS: I make bullet points to the plot line of every chapter. If not, I will just mumbling around.

TINA: When and how does your inspiration or muse come to you?
RARAS: It's random, mostly stuck in traffic jam gives me the ideas.

TINA: What is the weirdest place you were struck by inspiration for your fanfic? Did you write the plot?If yes what is the title of the fanfic?
RARAS: It's family gathering, when the idea came i can't sit still anymore. Skip the desert n going home.

TINA: How much research do you do for your story?
RARAS: Not much, I'm lazy.. but I do brief research in case I make a fool of myself.

TINA: What is the easiest part of writing?
RARAS: Nothing easyyyyyyyy, from the chapter tittle to how to end the chapter so the readers are still hooked up.

TINA: What is the hardest part of writing a story?
RARAS: Everything.

TINA: The writer’s worst nightmare the dreaded writer’s block.When is the worst writer’s block you ever had? How did you overcome it?
RARAS: I think the writer's blocks are not as bad as losing the passion to write again. Like I am right now, n I don't know how to overcome it.

TINA: Any useful tips on how to overcome the writer’s block?
RARAS: With all do respect I'm not the right one to give the tips. I need some help actually

TINA: Have you written any collaboration with other author’s? If yes name of the fanfic.
RARAS: No. Not yet

TINA: How do you describe your writing style? Do you think you have your own personal writing style?
RARAS: I don't know... Maybe the readers can describe it for me.

TINA: How do you think you have evolved creatively throughout the years? Do you notice any change in the way you write?
RARAS: I don't think I can say i have evolved. Downgrade is the right words.

TINA: How important are readers and their comments?
RARAS: they are my treasure!! My spirit boosters, all the hours I spent to write are paid off when I read those comments.

TINA: I have been a silent reader for few months before taking the steps to comment..Any words for silent readers?
RARAS: I don't know about another author but for me, comments are the most important, I'm always wondering if anyone really read my fics, did they like it? What did they expect in the next chapter? N another way to improve my writing is with the constructive criticism.

TINA: Do you read other yunjae fanfics? If yes name of the fanfic you loved?
RARAS: Yes.yes.yes too many to be listing down. Oh, Okena ga mau yunjae version is gold!

TINA: Are you friends with any other author’s?
RARAS: Definitely!! In fact, we have  become sisters in real life.

TINA: How do you make your stories standout when there are heaps of other stories with similar plot lines?
RARAS: I don't think my stories are stand out though.

TINA: Has anyone stole your story and published under their name?
RARAS: One of my friend said that my "moon fairy" has been translated into another language.

TINA: Thoughts on others stealing your work?
RARAS: You're a criminal, you won't go anywhere doing such bad things.

TINA: How do you manage your time between your daily activities and updating stories?
RARAS: I can't answer that cause I'm lame and i'm not even writing anymore for years.

TINA: Do you have any favorite time of the day to write stories?
RARAS: At night.

TINA: Your favorite genre to write?
RARAS: FLUFF!!


ALL ABOUT STORIES...

TINA: What is the inspiration behind the fanfic “MOON FAIRY”?
RARAS: Bedtime stories that my dad always telling me when I'm a lilgirl "moon grandpa n the rabbit"

TINA: What are the thoughts and inspiration behind the fanfic
“MORE”?
RARAS: my y self???

TINA: Few words on the one shot
“IN YOUR EMBRACE AT FULL BLOOM”?
RARAS: it's embarrassing, cause there are errors here n there.

TINA: Of all the stories you wrote,is there any fanfic that has a very special place in your heart..if yes name of the fanfic and why
RARAS: Moon fairy, bcs it's very emotional to me.

TINA: Still writing or have you stopped now?
RARAS: I currently stopped writing in hope that I can comeback writing again any time soon.

TINA: Any future yunjae fanfics you are working on currently?
RARAS: Nothing on sight right now.


All ABOUT ....

TINA:Tell us why are we so interested to read taboo topics when it comes to yunjae?Ex. ,cheating,home wrecker etc.
RARAS: I'm not into taboo things, I've read some but never finished it, I think yunjae still left a little spot in my heart to remain innocent *battling eyelashes cutely.

TINA: How difficult or easy is writing ?
RARAS: Never wrote . But I ennnjooooyyyy reading one hihij

TINA: Do you blush or get embarrassed while writing ?
RARAS: I'm blush furiously reading s.
 
TINA: It is so heart breaking when u see your favorite authors deleting their journals or accounts,taking away the chance to reread some of your favorite stories..and having those wonderful stories lost..Have you anytime in future have plans on deleting your journal?
RARAS:........

TINA: Any words for the readers?
RARAS: Nope. They are my babies. N will remain so.


END OF PART 2.