Everything will be alright...

Forbidden Love

All SM artists went to the airport to fly to Tokyo for the SMTOWN concert.
Many were sad because Heechul joined the army to full fill his duty. All were sad, but Jessica was the saddest. They just came together and now they are separated…

Anyways, In the plane Yoona sat beside Yuri, someone who is always there for her. She could directly see to Donghae, he was sitting diagonal in front of her. Still she didn’t talk. She just listened music and closed her eyes.

Dear passengers, you can now unfasten your seat belts and visit the restroom, you can also order something to drink if you like. If you need any help, you inform yourself asking one of our team. Thank you!” came out of the speakers.

Donghae looked back to Yoona, but she had her eyes closed. Her iPod lighted up, because it started a new song. Then he smiled brightly, because he saw that she was listening to “Y”.
She surely is a real beauty” he thought looking at her sleeping. Then he turned back around. So sad, that they don’t talk to each other.

The while Tiffany sat beside Henry, she is comfortable with him because they always speak English together.
Henry saw that Tiffany didn’t feel well, her mood was down.

Henry: What’s the matter, Fany?
Tiffany: It… It’s nothing…
Henry: Is it because of Heechul?
Tiffany: uhm… well I am sad that he is away but it isn’t the real reason…

She looked through the seats to Jessica. She was sleeping, but her tears still fell. So, nobody could understand them now since Jessica is sleeping and the dongsaengs are in the other section.

Henry: I want to help you. /smiled
Tiffany: … o… okay. I … have problems with Yoona, well not only with her… but that’s the biggest problem… but she always avoids me and when I want to say something she… always doesn’t listen…
Henry: hmmm…. Just… When she is alone go to her straight forward and tell her everything at once… without waiting so that she can’t walk away…

Tiffany thought about it… and she found that not even a bad idea and thanked Henry.

Donghae looked again back to Yoona. He loves it watching her sleep. Again her iPod lighted up. “Y”! Donghae was so happy, he didn’t regret writing that song for her.

All the SM artists arrived in Tokyo saved and held a successful SMTOWN concert. Even though Yoona ignored Tiffany and Donghae, she just did her job and entertained her fans, nothing else.

With tired steps she entered the restroom. No one was there, what for a luck… She went in a cabin. She let out all her anger and pain. Her tears fell one by one. She was so frustrated what all happened.
Suddenly she heard somebody entering the restroom too.
Quickly she wiped away her tears and walked out the cabin.
Tiffany….” She thought seeing her. She just ignored her and washed her hands.

Tiffany: It was the Devil. It was Devil Kim.
Yoona: huh?..... Don’t make up sto-
Tiffany: He gave me a mission to be a YoonHae spy and you know how he is, he is bad and I couldn’t deny that schedule! And… there was another one too, Mr Song… And-And I always was afraid of him…

While talking about Mr Song her tears started to release from her eyes and rolled down her face. Thinking what happened, she almost got . She still didn’t come over the pain.

Tiffany: He-He-He told me to write those text messages to Donghae. But I didn’t tell anything about your relationships, because you are my friend…
And I also had that late schedule in the night, remember?... There I always had to meet Mr Song… And one night he almost me, he stuck his tongue in my mouth and forced me to kiss him!!! Gladly Siwon came and rescued me… I did nothing else. That’s everything!!!

Yoona was stunned. Silence. Silence was there. Then Yoona’s tears fell like a waterfall. She just realized what for a stupid idiot she was. Tiffany even helped her and came in danger because of her.
Tiffany walked to her and hugged her, both of them crying.

Yoona: I-I-I’m sorry!!! Sorry Tiffany, sorry!!!

After a half hour they calmed down. Suddenly Hyoyeon came in.

Hyoyeon: Yaa!! Here you two are, we have been looking for you… Let’s go to the hotel…


Yoona shared a room with Tiffany like usually. They were totally comfortable with each other again.
They even held girl’s talk.

Tiffany: I told you… That Siwon rescued me…
Yoona: yes… and?

Yoona grinned.
Tiffany: Since then… I got always a weird feeling when he is there, like I want to escape but also want to stay by his side…
Tiffany was confused, but Yoona chuckled.

Both of them were lying on their stomach on their beds, so that they can see each other.

Tiffany: What? What is that for a feeling?
Yoona: Kekekekekeke~~
Tiffany: Yooooooooooooooonggg!!!!! Tell me, jebal!!
Yoona: Haven’t you fell like that also for Donghae?

She thought about it, “not really”.
Tiffany: No I just found him cool and handsome…. WAIT!!!
and realized what Yoona meant. Did she fall in love with Siwon??
Yoona: YESSSS! You fell in love with him, it’s so obvieous!!
Tiffany: No…. For sure nooot.

Yoona started to laugh. Then Tiffany also started to laugh.
Yoona: Admit it!
Tiffany: …. Okay, maybe. He is really a nice person, nice personality.
Yoona: and abs !! kekekeke!!

Tiffany turned red and chuckled.
Yoona: But then you never fell in love with Hae?! You found him cool!!!
Tiffany: Ye…Yeah…
Yoona: AAAAAHH BABO FANY-AH!!!

Both of them laughed. Tiffany was so glad, so was Yoona. At least one problem got solved.

After finishing adoring about her crush, Tiffany wanted to talk about Yoona and Donghae, hoping that Yoona will not close her feelings.

Tiffany: How about you and Donghae?
Yoona: I… I don’t know…
Tiffany: Look, that was all Devil Kim’s fault!
Yoona: Yeah… sure, but still…
Tiffany: I know you still love him!
Yoona: hmmm…
Tiffany: Admit it! /chuckled
Yoona: Okay!

She smiled short, then they got again serious.
Tiffany: And he loves you, too!
Yoona: Argh, I don’t know… I mean Eunseo and that … -.-
Tiffany: Yaa~ You know what, he always watched you sleeping in the plane!! Kekeke~
Yoona: For sure?? >_<
Tiffany: Yeah!!

Yoona was still doubtful. Tiffany could read that out of her face.
Tiffany: Everything will be alright…

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Will everything be alright? What you think ? ^__^
Okay, this FanFic will end soooon, thank you all for your nice comments and support <3333333333333333333

(If there are some Seokyu shippers here too, you may check out my new story if you like :))

Thank you all for reading, please continue reading this FanFic 'till the end ^^