Mistake and Regret

One Mistake and One Regret

Jinyoung slam his office door carelessly when his emergency light on his office blinking. He then quickly run to the nurses station. He saw Nurse Kim run to him.

 

“What happened?” asked Jinyoung in panic.

 

“Gyeoul lost his consciousness and he got seizure.” Nurse Kim told him with worried expression. Jinyoung nod his head and quickly run to Gyeoul room.

 

Jinyoung just going to open the door when his phone ringing. He pull his phone and see Jaebeom name flashing.

 

“Hello. Hyung, I can't-”

 

“Jinyoung-ah.. I'm in the Emergency Room. Nayeon got fever. Can't you come here?”

 

“But I have patients-”

 

“Please baby, I don't know what happened to her. I'm so scare.”

 

Jinyoung bite his lips.

 

“Jinyoung-ah~”

 

“Okay Hyung, wait a moment.”

 

Jinyoung turn his body to Nurse Kim. She already look at him with a disappointing look. Jinyoung sighing.

 

“I'll call doctor Jung. I have emergency situation right now. My daughter is sick.”

 

“But, doctor-”

 

“I'm so sorry.” Jinyoung said before running to the exit door.

 

.

.

.

 

Doctor Jung come to the room minutes later. Gyeoul have been restrained because of the seizure. He quickly pull his stethoscope and check Gyeoul body.

 

“What happened? Where is doctor Park?”

 

“Gyeoul lost his conscious and got seizure. Doctor Park-” Nurse Kim stop a while. “His daughter got fever and now on emergency room. He is going there.”

 

“What? How-”

 

“Doctor! His blood pressure drop and his pulse are getting slow!” Another Nurse shout. Doctor Jung’s eyes widen when he saw the heartbeat monitor showing a straight line.

 

“My God! Get me the defibrillator!” Doctor Jung screaming. Nurse Kim quickly run out from the room.

 

“Gyeoul-ah.. Baby.. Please.. Hang in there…” Doctor Jung whispered while pumping the little child chest.


 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-


 

Jinyoung lowering his head when doctor Jung look at him. The handsome doctor is looking at him with his cold eyes that full of disappointment. Jinyoung know he is wrong, and he already to bear any consequences because of his actions.

 

“We almost lost him.” Doctor Jung said with cold tone. “Gyeoul is one of the patients that I care so much. His life was so miserable from the start.”

 

Jinyoung biting his lips. He want to argued that his daughter is on emergency room at that time. He care about his daughter more than anyone else in the world.

 

“I know you love your daughter so much. I can understand why you leave your work for her. But, she has his dad right? Also, emergency room crew has a lot of doctors that can help her as soon as your daughter admitted there. You always can check on Gyeoul first before heading there.” Jinyoung mentally slap himself for being selfish. But, he can't help it. Jaebum’s panic voice make him can't think straight.

 

“Gyeoul alone here. His father ask me to take care of him since he can't do that for time being. From what I heard, His mother hate him even before he was born. His mother was trying to kill him a lot of time by smoking, drink alcohol, even taking abortion drugs. But he is a strong baby. He can fight for his life and born safely to the world. But his miserable life just started by then. His mother doesn't want to see him since he was born. He ask his father to take Gyeoul away and never appeared in front of him again-”

 

‘Him?’Jinyoung ask himself while frowning his forehead. Did he misheard what doctor Jung said?

 

“Later that month, Gyeoul diagnosed with a complicated heart and lungs disease because of what his mother did. His life are expected not more than three years, but he can survive it.”

 

Doctor Jung now looking at Jinyoung. “Jinyoung-ssi, I like you a lot. Last time when I said I don't want to leave this ward, it's sincere. Please, don't disappoint me again next time.”

 

“Yes, Doctor Jung. I'm so sorry for my thoughtless actions.”

 

“Yes, please be more careful next time. You can go now.”

 

Jinyoung quickly leave the room after bowing to Doctor Jung. He then walk to Gyeoul’s room. He didn't have chance to see Gyeoul after make sure that Nayeon is fine. He just got common fever after too much having ice cream on her grandparents house. Jaebum was too exaggerated about it that Jinyoung can't leave him if Doctor Jung doesn't call him.

 

Opening the door, he saw Youngjae sat beside the sleeping child. Jinyoung’s heart felt like got squeezed seeing Gyeoul laying motionless there with oxygen mask and other medical equipment installed to his fragile body.

 

“Oh. Doctor Park! Come in.” Youngjae said a little loud above whispered, afraid that his voice will wake Gyeoul up. Jinyoung smiling than walk to the side of the bed, in front of Youngjae.

 

“You're here, Youngjae-ssi. I thought his parents will come.”

 

“His father is kinda busy today. He isn't in country. So, he called me as soon as he got called from hospital.”

 

Jinyoung nodded his head. He just thought about how irresponsible Gyeoul’s father was, but he understand it. Works sometimes make thing difficult. He remembers when he was preparing for his final paper presentation, Nayeon suddenly got sick and want his father, but Jaebum was in Japan for business thing that he can't abandon it. Things got more in mess when Nayeon crying and throwing tantrum to him. It's get better when finally can video called Jaebum and give Nayeon a lot of promises.

 

“You know his father very well hum?”

 

“Of course. I'm his secretary. I know anything about his and Gyeoul’s life.” Youngjae said before laughing then stop himself when he realized that he can wake Gyeoul up.

 

“Oh really? I thought you're Gyeoul babysitter or something.”

 

“That's part of my job too. Babysitting Gyeoul while his father take care everything I left on his company.”

 

Jinyoung nodding his head again.

 

“Hyung is a fine man. A great man I’ve ever know. He love his son so much that he will sacrifice his soul if Gyeoul’s can be healthy and happy like other children.” Youngjae said while Gyeoul’s hair. “This angel blessed by the God by having a father that love him so much while his other father hate him so much. He even don't want to see Gyeoul’s face after he was born until now and maybe till he leaving this world.”

 

“His other father?” Jinyoung now sure that he heard Doctor Jung right. Gyeoul has two father. But, how can? He look at Youngjae who look away from him now.

 

“I don't think it's my place to tell you, but I believe that you are not kind of person who can't keep secret,” Youngjae stand up and drag Jinyoung to the couch on the corner. “It's a secret. Jackson hyung told me that Gyeoul doesn't have mother, but have 2 father. Do you know male pregnancy? That kind of thing. But, since they got Gyeoul by mistake, his other father do a lot of things to get rid of him. But, he failed and Gyeoul was born.”

 

Jinyoung feel uneasy by the story. He know a story like that. He know it too well. And listening to Youngjae just like listening his own story.

 

“When Hyung bring Gyeoul to him, he refuses to see him and yell to Hyung to-”

 

“Stop it, Youngjae-ssi.” Jinyoung said with a trembling voice. He can't heard this anymore. Jinyoung quickly stand up. “I'm so sorry. I have to go.”

 

He run to his office and quickly locking himself on the bathroom inside his office. He run the faucet and wash his face a lot time that his shirt also getting wet. He can't believe that the story Youngjae told him was so similar to his. He just now thought that Youngjae was mocking him by that story. But, seeing how confused Youngjae was, he knew that man does not know anything about him. And no ing way that the man who destroyed his life comeback here. He promised. And even Jinyoung hate him so much, he believes that man will keep his promises. But seeing Gyeoul features just like that man, he scared that Gyeoul is really his son. That means, he is the cause why Gyeoul suffering like this. No… Jinyoung shake his head. No way... It can't be...

 

Jinyoung get out from the bathroom and put his coat off. He just his shirt when his eyes fall to the long scar on his belly. His operation scar when he giving birth to his son. Yes. Jinyoung can pregnant. But he isn't a transgender or transuals. He is a man, since he was born until today. The thing is he has a sister, conjoined twins that conjoined on their belly. He and his sister sharing a lot of most important organ inside them. Unfortunately, his sister can't survive and die next day. When they are being separated, the doctor who responsible on it was new in that kind of operation and unintentionally left his sister womb and her other internal reproduction organ inside Jinyoung. He apologized to Jinyoung’s family and want to fix it, but Jinyoung's parents just let it there and think it as reminder for Jinyoung’s twin sisters since it will not affect Jinyoung life, they doesn't mind to let it there.

 

Jinyoung growing up as a normal child, not knowing that he have woman reproduction organ inside his body. But, his sister hormones affected him when he hit his puberty. He more interested in men than women, in this case, on Jaebeom. When he come out to his parents, they don't really shock by the fact that their son have different ual preferences. They accept it and then tell Jinyoung about everything. Jinyoung was shock by the fact that he have womb inside him. So, even though he doesn't really sure he can pregnant, he was so careful when he doing intimate thing with Jaebum. But, he was doing a big mistake when he broke up with Jaebum. The mistake that he regret it so much.

 

“Jinyoungie, you’re inside?” Jaebum voice snap him from his thoughts. Jinyoung quickly change his shirt and put his coat back. Second later Jaebum entering his office and hug him.

 

“Why? Is Nayeon okay?”

 

“Yes, she just move to this ward just now.”

 

“That's great, I can take care of her here.”

 

“Jinyoungie, I'm so sorry. Your supervisor must be scolding you a lot because of me.”

 

Jinyoung smile and hug Jaebum back. “It's okay. I also worry about Nayeon.”

 

“Thank you, babe. For loving her like she is your biological child.”

 

Jinyoung smiled and hug Jaebum tighter. He feel so peaceful on Jaebum arms. But, even Jaebum peacefulness can't help him to make his thoughts just now, disappeared into thin air. His heart still feels so heavy.


 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-


 

A week later Gyeoul have been healthier. Out of guilty, Jinyoung manage to always by his side everyday if he have spare time. They playing together, reading book together, even Jinyoung now spend his lunch time with Gyeoul and Jackson or Youngjae. Not knowing that his actions making some children jealous of Gyeoul and hate him for stealing their favorite doctor. Including his own princess that felt left alone by Jinyoung. Nayeon who at first don't really mind it slowly growing hate feeling to Gyeoul because she also thinks her Nyeongie appa doesn't love her anymore because of Gyeoul. So, with the provocation from a boy named Yugyeom and Thai boy named Bambam, Nayeon want to take his Nyeongie Appa back.

 

“What are we doing here, Gyeommie?” Bambam quietly asking as he feel something doesn't right. They are in the emergency exit stairs now, waiting Nayeon to bring Gyeoul since Doctor Park have an emergency meeting.

 

“Nothing, I just want to said to him to stay away from doctor Park. He is Mine.” Yugyeom said. Bambam frowning his forehead. But, since he also want to play with doctor Park like other child, he just stay silent there. They planning to scare Gyeoul by threatening him. Yugyeom body is bigger than Gyeoul. He sure that he can make Gyeoul scare and then he can't steal doctor Park from them again.

 

Minutes later, Nayeon shows up with Gyeoul behind him. The little boy look shocked when he find Yugyeom and Bambam there. Gyeoul just about to retreat to his room when Nayeon grab him and push him to the wall. Now, he surrounded by three other children who stronger than him.

 

“I want to back to my room. Please move away.” Gyeoul said trying to not look scared.

 

“You have to promise to me to stay away from my Nyeongie Appa first.” With an arrogant tone, Nayeon said while folding her arm in front of her chest.

 

Gyeoul look at them with confused expressions. “Why should I? Doctor Jinyoung is my friend. I don't want to stay away from him.”

 

“You have to!” now Yugyeom opening his mouth. “He is ours. And you steal him from us. Because of you, he didn't play with us anymore.” The big boy said then pushing Gyeoul to the wall again. Gyeoul groaning when he felt his back hurting.

 

“Because of you my Appa don't want to play with me!” Nayeon said pushing Gyeoul again. “He also don't read me story before I sleep.”

 

“That's not my fault! I don't want to be far away from him. He is my friend!” Gyeoul said pushing Yugyeom from him. Yugyeom who don't expect it stumble and trying to get hold on Nayeon, but he slip and accidentally push Nayeon before he fall back. Nayeon who standing near the staircase step nearly fall down to the downstairs if Gyeoul doesn't reach her. Gyeoul saw Nayeon is going to fall, he grab her hands and pull her. Nayeon fall to the floor safely only twisted her ankle. Unfortunately for Gyeoul, he don't strong enough to pull Nayeon, so when successfully save Nayeon, he stumbled back and fall from the stairs down to the floor below. Both Yugyeom and Bambam look shocked to see Gyeoul now laying on the pool of his own blood downstairs, while Nayeon crying because she falls and her foot is hurting. Bambam who finally realize what happened, run to get help with Yugyeom behind him, nearly crying because he is so scared.

 

“Nurse Kim!” Bambam shout. The said nurse shift her attention to Bambam. “There.. Huks.. Nayeon.. Gyeoul.. Fall.. Blood..” The little Thai boy suddenly lost his ability to speak Korean properly, making the nurse confused. And on top of that, now, Yugyeom started to crying.

 

“Calm down. Breathe in.. Breathe out..” Nurse Kim guide him. Bambam following the nurse instructions and calm himself.

 

“Nayeon-”

 

“What happened to Nayeon?” Fortunately, or unfortunately, Doctor Park suddenly appears behind them. Bambam stop talking, he is so scared now that Doctor Park will mad at them.

 

“Nayeon.. Hiks.. Falls.. Hiks.. On the stairs.” Yugyeom said between his sobs. Doctor Park widening his eyes. He quickly run to the stairs while Nurse Kim now trying to calm the crying boys.

When he got to the staircase, Nayeon was sat on floor crying. His attention quickly fall on her. He didn't saw Gyeoul laying down there.

 

“What happened princess? Are you okay? You hurt yourself?” Jinyoung asked her. Nayeon quickly hugging his appa and continue crying. Jinyoung then stand up and carry her and get out from that room, without knowing that there is someone who needs more help than Nayeon.

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

Jinyoung just finished putting cast on Nayeon ankle and read her a book to make her sleep when he saw commotion on the nurse station. Jinyoung smiling and walk to approached some nurse there.

 

“Hello, care to share what is happening?” Jinyoung asked still smiling.

 

“A kid was found falls from the stairs.” Chaeyeon, a new nurse-on-train, said. Jinyoung look at them who looks so worried and laughing a little. He thought they was too exaggerated to worried about Nayeon who only twisted her ankle.

 

“It's okay. Nayeon just twisted-”

 

“It's not Nayeon, Doctor Park.” Nurse Momo said cutting his sentence. “It's Gyeoul. Nurse Kim found him laying downstairs with blood all over him.” the Japanese nurse continued. Smile suddenly lost from Jinyoung face. His face look so pale now. His heart beating fast.

 

“W-what?”

 

“From what I heard, after stop crying, Yugyeom and Bambam confess that they got fought with Gyeoul and Gyeoul falls from upstairs to downstairs when he save Nayeon who accidentally pushed by Yugyeom.” Jinyoung feel his whole world now collapse in front of his eyes.

 

“Where is he, now?”

 

“Nurse Kim brought her to emergency room, maybe he is in surgery room by now.”

 

Jinyoung can't heard anything else that come out from nurse Momo as he run to the said room. He prayed in his heart that nothing bad happened to Gyeoul. He also mentally beating himself. If only he asked Nayeon what happened, if only he more pay attention to the surrounding. If only…

 

Arrived at surgeries room, Jinyoung stop his step when he saw a man there. Pacing back and forth in front of the room that Yugyeom supposedly in. Jinyoung bite his lips. His heart beating fast. He can feel uneasiness on his heart that he want to throw up. It almost 5 years he not seeing that man. But that man never change, still like the last time he got out from his hospital room with his baby on his arms.

 

“Mark Tuan.” Jinyoung called like a whispered. Since, it's so quiet there, Mark can hear him. Mark stop pacing and now look at Jinyoung with shock expression.

 

“You are Gyeoulie’s Papa?” Jinyoung asked him. He chanting his praying on his heart. Hoping that Mark will say no and come for another patient. But, his hope just hope. Mark nodded his head, confirming that Gyeoul is his son.

 

Jinyoung clap both of his hand to his mouth. The tears run down from his eye. It's over now. His curiosity, his doubts, his unanswered questions, he got the answer as soon as Mark nodding his head. Gyeoul, indeed, his son. His biological son that he don't want to see. His son that he trying to kill before he was born. His son that he hate so much. Suddenly, Jinyoung lost his strength to stay stand up. He feel his leg like jelly.

 

“Jinyoung-ah!” Mark said catching Jinyoung who slumped down to the floor. Jinyoung flinched and push Mark away from him.

 

“I'm fine.” Jinyoung said as he tried to stand up and sat on the bench near him.

 

Mark then sat not far away from him, still shocked that he saw Jinyoung again. He had promised that he won't appeared in front of the younger again. But, the fate said differently. Through Gyeoul, he saw the man he love so much again. He have heard from Gyeoul and Youngjae about the Doctor Park they like so much. But he never imagined that the Doctor Park they said is Park Jinyoung. Jackson also don't said anything about meeting Jinyoung.

 

But, then again, what will he do if he know doctor Park his son love so much is Jinyoung. He can't do anything. He knows Jinyoung hate so much. He didn't deserve to see Jinyoung, he hurt the younger man so much.

 

It's starting when he got transferred to the university Jinyoung attending. He fall in love with Jinyoung on the first sight. But later he knows, Jinyoung was dating one of his classmates, Im Jaebeom. Blinding by his love to Jinyoung. Mark do anything to make Jinyoung his. He approaching Jaebum and befriended with him. After studying their relationship for awhile. Mark planning something that will break them apart. And he succeeded. Jinyoung and Jaebeom break up after he told Jaebum’s parents about his son relationship. And then he take the chance when Jinyoung break down in front of him. He force himself to Jinyoung, not knowing that his actions will hurt Jinyoung later.

 

A month after that, Jinyoung come to him, screaming and crying while throwing a medical examination result to him. And shock isn't the suitable expression he done. It's beyond the shock that he felt at that time. Fear, guilty, confusion, happy, overwhelmed, everything mixed at that time. But seeing Jinyoung look at him with the look full of hatred, he knew he screwed up. But he still take the responsibility, and Jinyoung can't do anything except following Mark back to US where he lived for nine months until his son was born.

 

Mark trying to win Jinyoung heart when they was in LA. He showing Jinyoung how much he love him. Showering the man with love and affection. But Jinyoung didn't buy it. He hates Mark to the core. And because of that, his son must bear the consequences. Jinyoung so frustrated that he destroy his own body by smoking and drinking. When he can bear it anymore, he took depressant pills and abortion pills at the same time, attempting to suicide and kill his baby at the same time. But, he failed. He didn't die, so did his baby. Mark so broken hearted at that time. He beg to Jinyoung to not doing that again. He promised that he will let Jinyoung go after giving birth to their baby. Jinyoung agreed to him. Several months passed. Gyeoul finally born to this world. When Mark want to show him to Jinyoung. Jinyoung refused and saying that he isn't his son. That Gyeoul only bring sadness to him. That Gyeoul is like the winter season he hate so much. And because of that, Mark give Gyeoul for his baby’s name. Winter. He promised that he will make Gyeoul, his winter to be loved by all people, like the spring season.

 

Mark then take Gyeoul with him while Jinyoung back to Korea. They lived with his parents in LA until Mark finished his study and work at his father company. Two years later, Mark moved back to Korea for managing one of the companies he had. He trying hard to avoid Jinyoung. He don't want to make Jinyoung hate him and his son more than he do. That's why, he choose this small hospital than a large hospital he knew. He didn't think that Jinyoung will work at this hospital too.

 

“You say you wouldn't come here anymore.” Jinyoung said snapping Mark from his thoughts.

 

“I'm sorry. There is business I have to do here. We will leave as soon as the company I work at, can be standing by themselves.”

 

“Gyeoul… My son, right?”

 

Jinyoung look at Mark now. The man become more mature and more handsome since the last time he look at him. His red hair now changes into blonde one. His face features become more sharp and looks manly. He isn't LA boy now, he is a responsible dad with a sick son. Jinyoung eyes become blurry when he remembers what he did when he carrying Gyeoul. It's his fault. Gyeoul’s illness and misery is all his fault.

 

Mark sighed. “No, Gyeoul is my son. You don't have to take responsibility of him. It's all my fault. I have let you go, remember? Don't feel guilty for what happened to him, now.” Mark said. Jinyoung just about to answer him when Doctor Jung come out for the surgery room and approaching them.

 

“Mark-ya.. We need more blood. A lot. I need you to come in and do direct blood transfusion to Gyeoul. You're O types right?”

 

Mark shake his head. His blood type is A.

 

“Draw my blood, I'm O types.” Jinyoung said.

 

“We can't carelessly-”

 

“I'm his other father, Doctor Jung. I'm the one who carried him and giving birth to him.”

 

Doctor Jung look at Mark in confused. Mark can only nodded his head.

 

“Please, we don't have much time.” Jinyoung pleading to Doctor Jung.

 

Understanding it, Doctor Jung quickly ask one of the nurse to help Jinyoung for the transfusion process.

 

Jinyoung come into the surgery room and laying beside his son. His heart got squeezed when he saw him. He look so pale, with blood covering him on some place. Unknowingly, Jinyoung shed a tear.

 

“Hang in there, my son. I will save you.” Jinyoung whispered, holding his little baby hand.

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

It's past midnight and Mark haven't sleep yet. He is in intensive care unit now holding Gyeoul hands tight. Gyeoul surgery done well after Jinyoung come in to the room. Now, Gyeoul was moved to the intensive unit until he gain his conscious back. Jinyoung went home after hearing that Gyeoul surgery successfully done. He didn't said anything to Mark. And Mark don't expect Jinyoung to talk to him. He knows that the younger still hate him, even though he never stops loving Jinyoung. He had let Jinyoung go. He will never trying to get Jinyoung back. From what he heard, Jinyoung is happy getting back together with Jaebum. He don't want to make them suffering again.  His focus now is only to Gyeoul and Gyeoul. He only have Gyeoul, and Gyeoul only have him.

 

“Baby Winter, Please… Wake up. Papa is here, Papa miss you so much, baby.” Mark whispered and kissing his son hand. “Don't leave me baby. Please… You're the only one I have, please baby. Wake up.”

 

Mark buried his face on his son hands. Crying. He is so afraid that Gyeoul will leave him. In the past 5 years, everyday he hope that his son will recover and be healthy like other child. Every time he got called from the hospital, his heart like stop beating. He wasn't ready to hear the bad news about his son. He never be ready. Moreover, for the past months, Gyeoul become more and more happier day by day. And he knows the reason now. Gyeoul got his mother-or father- love and affection. He lowkey wondered why he never saw Jinyoung before on this hospital.

 

“Papa..” a soft voice called him. Mark sit straight up and saw Gyeoul looking at him.

 

“Winter.. Baby.. Papa is here, sweetheart.” he said caressing Gyeoul hair.

 

“Gyeoul head hurts papa.” The little boy whining to his Papa. Mark smiling and kissing Gyeoul temple.

 

“It's okay, everything will be fine.” Mark said placing another kiss. “You scared me baby. I thought.. I thought..” Mark can finish his sentence as the tears start rolling down on his cheek.

 

“Don't cry Papa.”

 

“Don't do it again, understand? I don't wanna lose you. You're only one I have. Please, don't leave Papa alone.”

 

“Winter won't leave Papa. Promise.”

 

Mark smiling and cares Gyeoul hairs again.

 

“Baby, how about visiting grandma and grandpa after you recover?”

 

“We going to LA? For how long?”

 

“Maybe forever? Papa’s work done here. We can back to States. You miss Kyle and Lyla right?”

 

“Ungg!”

 

“Aunty Tammy have new baby. You don't want to miss her right?”

 

“Yes!”

 

“Okay.. We will visit them as soon as possible.”

 

“But how about uncle Jackson? And teacher Youngjae? And Doctor Park?”

 

Mark breath caught on his lung when Gyeoul mentioned about Doctor Park. He can't said that the doctor is the reason why they should move back to the States.

 

“Teacher Youngjae probably will follow us if he want. But, Uncle Jackson have a lot thing to do here, he can't move back with us to LA. And Doctor Park… Umm.. He have family here. He will be okay.”

 

“But I want Doctor Park coming with us.”

 

“He can't baby. Remember the girl you help on the stairs? She is Doctor Park’s baby. She can't live without him. Like I can't live without you.”

 

Gyeoul look so disappointed. But Mark knew he understand it. He is clever like Jinyoung after all.

 

“Okay, Papa.”

 

“Good Boy.”

 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

 

For the whole week, Jinyoung not coming to work. He is too scared to see Mark and too guilty to look at Gyeoul. Doctor Jung give him permission since he knew what is going on. Jinyoung must be shocked after knowing his son condition. Jinyoung also got into a fight with Jaebum. He accused Nayeon for making his son like that. And Jaebum got mad because of that. He believes that his daughter won't do that. Jaebum also bringing back the time that Jinyoung pregnant with Mark and accuse him for cheating with Mark. Jinyoung had left Jaebum house for days now. He gathered his thoughts and thinking what the best thing he should do. And now, here he is. Walking from his office to the nurse station. He is ready to face Gyeoul, and Mark probably.

 

“Nurse Momo, is Gyeoul have been moved to his room?” ask Jinyoung. Momo looking at him with a sad face.

 

“He is not here anymore.” The nurse said lowering her face. “He moved to other hospitals.” she continued.

 

Jinyoung let a relief sigh. For a moment he thought that he lost Gyeoul forever. “Which hospital he moved to?”

 

“America. From what I heard, His father got job there, so they moved there few days ago.”

 

Jinyoung legs slowly giving out. He then slumped to the floor. The reality hit him hard. His baby left him. When he is ready to cherish him, he left him. He should talk to Mark that time. No. He shouldn't abandon his son. He shouldn't left him. Karma is . Now, his son that he slowly loves, left him because Jinyoung is stupid. He regrets everything now. What should he do?

 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-


 

Don't you smell something? (on Youngjae Voice)

 

망스멜….

 

What was I just wrote?

Why it is so in mess up there?

/regreting her life choice/

AAnyway.. Please left comment down below. Tell me what you think.. Or you can curse me for making such a ty story. I'll fix it.

Thanks for reading~