001

Shot through the heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I only own this fiction.

"Mom, I need to go now I don't want to be late. Today is my first day of school." Joohyun said

"Take care sweetie and go home immediately." Her Mom shouts from the kitchen.

Joohyun really excited for this school year because she is a senior now, means in a few months she will be graduate in High School and will go to Seoul to enter her dream University.
---
Joohyun walks happily but she accidentally stumbles on a rock luckily someone holds her arm and save her from a shameful scenario.

"Can you be more careful?" Seulgi said nonchalantly. 

"Uh, yeah thank you," Joohyun said awkwardly.

Seulgi and Joohyun's mothers are best friends that's why they grow up as next-door neighbors. She still remembered when they were kids they always spend their days playing in her house. Those times are really precious to her. But for an unknown reason, Seulgi stop going to her house. Joohyun wonders what happened to her.

Seulgi snapped her finger in front of Joohyun's face "Can you stop daydreaming. We will be late for our first class."
Joohyun and Seulgi are classmates.

"Oh, yes I'm sorry" Joohyun followed Seulgi.
---
Perhaps, today is an unlucky day for Joohyun and Seulgi because they are late for their first class and as a punishment, they need to be an assistant student in the library for a day.

"I'm sorry Seulgi because of me–" She was cut off by Seulgi words "It's okay I think I'll be punished even though we don't go to school together. You know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter