I'm Home [YUJUNA]

angst, fluff, and the in-betweens
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Eunha-ya! Are you-- oh!"

Yuju closed when she saw her wife sitting on the bed reading a book. Relief filled her as she walked further into the room, closing the door behind her. She takes off her coat and places it on the edge of their bed as she crawls over to Eunha.

"Eunha...I'm home..." 

She says as she leans over to kiss her wife only to kiss her wife's soft and apple-scented shampoo rather than plump, sweet-tasting lips. 

Confused, she moves over to where Eunha had turned and leaned in once again only to be rejected the second time. 

Oh? Was her baby playing a game?

She smirks and does it again only to be blocked away by an arm this time. 

"Can you stop, please? I'm reading."

Yuna frowns as she looked at her wife who, true to her word, was back to reading the book. Thinking of another way, she lays down next to her wife, trying to slip in the gap between her wife and the book.

"Hey, look at me..." The younger pouts, an ugly feeling in her chest when Eunha had not greeted her and even denied her kisses. Now, all her attention was on that book too. She wanted her wifey's attention! But it was obvious she wasn't getting any.

Eunha plopped the book on top of her wife's face as she kept her eyes on the book with a small smile. She'd only meant to do this because Yuna had kept her waiting for long and almost never went back home to her and was often at work. And seeing her wife's pouty face was just too cute!

"Eunhaa, baby, please talk to mwee.." 

The book loved along when her wife had

Please log in to read the full chapter