Never Let You Go [SINRIN]

angst, fluff, and the in-betweens
Please log in to read the full chapter

'I'm so going to kill that giraffe later when I see her.'

SinB mutters lowly under her breath when a questioning hum catches her surprised. 

"...Bi? " 

Bi? 

No one else had called her that other than- 

Could it be?

 

SinB turned her head almost immediately when she heard the oh-so-familiar nickname, moreso the voice of the person who had said it.

The sight of her girlfri-- ex, ex-girlfriend, she begrudingly remembers, made the younger girl stop from her angry mumbling, leaving her tight-lipped and nervous, heart racing.

What was Yerin doing back in Korea already? Did she finish her studies abroad quickly? Wasn't she supposed to come back after a few more years?

The girl who stood a few steps away, Yerin, looked at her with raised brows. The younger girl she'd call for was just standing there looking with wide eyes and staring. 

Two minutes had passed, Yerin's unease began to triple, deeming her shoes a lovely sight after being under the other girl's stare for long.

She's hope to see the younger girl during the secret 'Welcome Back' party that a selective of their close friends only knew and planned for the others but it seemed that fate decided to make them meet earlier. Perhaps calling out SinB's name, specifically the nickname she'd always used back when they were...together, was most definitely a bad idea. 

On top of that, the two had to break things off because she h

Please log in to read the full chapter