GETTING TO KNOW KATSUMI_IO...

INTERVIEW OF KATSUMI_IO....

PART 3 ALL ABOUT YUNJAE....

TINA: What does yunjae represent to you?
KATSUMI: Soulmates. Fate. A persevering love even in times of hardships.

TINA: Why are we obsessed with Yunjae?
KATSUMI: It’s because their chemistry is undeniable. They’re perfect for each other.

TINA: Why is that Yunjae in stories can do anything and we support them?
(Ex: affair, , homewrecker)
KATSUMI: Because we want yunjae to end up together no matter what obstacle comes their way.

TINA: Tomorrow headlines Jaejoong confirms he is in a relationship with a girl. How do you feel?
KATSUMI: As long as he’s happy, I’ll be happy. My bias is Jaejoong after all.

TINA: Asian celebrities often get married in secret and hide the fact they are indeed married..So one member of TVXQ is in that married status. How do you feel?
KATSUMI: I’ll be happy for them! Changmin, is this you? lol

TINA: How real is Yunjae and how much is in fact Fan service?
KATSUMI: I believe YunJae is real. I doubt Yunho sometimes, but with Jaejoong, there’s nothing to doubt.

TINA: Do you think Jaejoong is gay?
KATSUMI: He’s gay for Jung Yunho that’s for sure.

TINA: When Yunjae comes out publicly……..
KATSUMI: Hooray! Let’s celebrate!

TINA: Does yunho look gayer than Jaejoong?
KATSUMI: When he dances, yes.

TINA: Do you think they meet secretly and still friends or even lovers?
KATSUMI: Yes. Let’s say they are not lovers and just really close friends who love each other so much, I’m pretty sure they meet in private.

TINA: I heard Jaejoong song Nine is for Yunho even though he denied it?What do you think?
KATSUMI: Jaejoong is a liar. Please read NINE from Only Good Times for my thoughts on it.

TINA: What is about Yunjae that makes you sacrifice your time and energy upon writing fictions?
KATSUMI: I think they are soulmates and there is physical pain when they are apart from each other. I want them to be happy even in just stories.

TINA: Your future plans for fanfics?
KATSUMI: I need to work on DBSK Files, my comedy bandfic.. It’s hidden for now but I’ll work on it! I also have an omega verse in mind…. a soulmate AU that will be a pain to write… and a few oneshots..

TINA: Thoughts on homouality?
KATSUMI: I have no problem with it. I think all we need is a little respect.

TINA: What do you think of people who think homo uality is a sin and a disease which can be cured?
KATSUMI: I’ll avoid them.

TINA: What do you think we should do to make the world accept homouality?
KATSUMI: Hmm… This is a tough one. The best way is to not discriminate and hope that others see your point of view.

TINA: In the future your kid comes out to you. What will you do?
KATSUMI: I will accept him/her completely.

TINA: Pride or love?
KATSUMI: Love.

TINA: Love to me is…………
KATSUMI: Jaejoong.

TINA: Do you believe in love at first sight?
KATSUMI: Yes.

TINA: What are your views on Yoochun scandal?
KATSUMI: I hope the best for him and will support him in his future endeavors.

TINA: Since Junsu has been public about his relation with a girl has yoosu ship sunk?
KATSUMI: YooSu is still going strong! I think of them more as brothers while YunJae is real. But YooSu is fun in fics.

TINA: How did you react to the news of “Yoochuns” upcoming marriage?
KATSUMI: If he’s happy, I’ll be happy too.

TINA: I have read somewhere that Jae and chun are looking more like lovers than friends..what do you think?
KATSUMI: JaeChun is real. LOL. (They’re good friends but Jaejoong is madly in love with Yunho)

TINA: Are we deluding ourselves by making these OTP’s?
KATSUMI: Maybe. But hey, it’s all for fun. We can be creative as we want.

SOME RANDOM QUESIONS....

TINA: Opinions on plastic surgery?
KATSUMI: I don’t mind it.

TINA:  Do you think Jaejoong’s in famous beauty had help from the plastic surgeon?
KATSUMI: Did he get his nose done? Whatever makes him feel more comfortable… But he’s beautiful inside and out.

TINA: Why should we be obsessed with pop idols when they don’t even know we exist?
KATSUMI: I look up toJaejoong and he inspires me. I learned to never give up on anything. And I learned to fight for love even if it breaks you apart.

TINA:  Still sailing in yunjae ship or has it sunk..
KATSUMI: YunJae ship is sailing. And they are writing their own fic materials.

TINA:  What other ships are you interested in ?
KATSUMI: Besides YunJae, I tend to ship Jae with Yoochun and Changmin.😊

END OF PART3.


Dearest Katsumi,
        I thank you for accepting to participate in this interview and your prompt sending of the answers..we look forward to see many more yunaje fanfics from you..ALL THE VERY BEST..
         WITH LOVE,
           TINA.


To read Katsumi's fanfics head out to her AFF account KATSUMI_IO