Ferris Wheel

FERRIS WHEEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Sooyoung's Point Of View]

 

"Seulgi! Hey-" my voice croaked to my friend strongly dragging me along somewhere,anywhere, I don't know where, at this colossal adult recreation area called an "amusement park".

 

An unbalanced wobble measured both of my legs, effecting a few stumbles and existing slip-ups.

 

"This girl is just too much..." I damned under my breath, in a low voice.

 

"Sooyoung, just keep up with my pace, will you?" she cackled aloud annoyingly.

 

"I'm not a runner, up for a marathon. In fact, I didn't sign up for that, at all." a wisecrack settled up in my mouth, yapping it without ease.

 

"Figured. But will you trust me, for once?" she demanded. I rolled my eyes, clearly having had enough of this girl's behavior.

 

"Last chance...for this lifetime." I sighed with definite regret.

 

Her eyes sparkled as if she just got lucky from a lottery. "You're so agreeable, Soo, as always!"she roared; making other people surveillance us, as kooky hooligans; hence our intense sprinting.

 

We scurried some more, racing through busy crowds, and screaming children.

 

"Just a few more steps." she said while pants began to crawl out of .

 

Afterwards, as we lingered past by food stalls, and attractions, she released me out of her grip and implanted both of her hands on her bent thighs.

 

"Wow, a few steps. We ran for like a mile." I scoffed as sarcasm laughed into my voice .

 

I decided to catch my breath and pat my chest ceaselessly. "Why'd you take me here?" I asked whilst scanning the whole place, left to right, even up and down.

 

She drew a minute to wheeze in a mouthful of oxygen, and another minute to gasp out a gulp of carbon dioxide. Leveling her hands to her forehead, she heaved, "Someone's waiting for you..."

 

One of my eyebrows wiggled up skyward, squinting my eyes amidst astonishment.

 

"What do you mean?" I stammered, alongside with a signal of confusion circling around me.

 

"Yeah, someone's waiting for you." she groaned due to her tiresome exchanging of oxygen and carbon dioxide.

 

"Yeri's waiting for you, somewhere here." she claimed and puffed some more.

 

A broadening gesture swelled into my eyes.

 

 

 

Yeri's...

 

 

 

 

Waiting...

 

 

 

For...

 

 

 

Me...

 

 

 

Somewhere?

 

 

 

 

"Where?" I asked.

 

She lifted an index finger and pointed to the most mammoth-beholding and terrifying attraction of all time: the Ferris Wheel.

 

"Why would she want to go there?" I tugged my lips nervously, asking for a question.

 

"I-I don't know. But all I can recall is that she called for you and ordered me to get you." she explained.

 

Before I could muster a reply, my back got shoved by two hands, belonging to the one and only Kang Seulgi.

 

"Wha-" I choked on my own words as I almost fell from the hard push my friend had delivered.

 

"Just hurry up and don't keep her waiting!" I heard her voice shriek not near me, only now that I noticed I was hustled at a great distance.

 

"Ugh, that blockhead..." I cursed under my breath.

 

My eyes landed on the pavement my feet were positioning on, though they roamed around and settled on a pair of shoes, soon after. I brought my head from the bottom level to my current stance, higher.

 

"Hi, Sooyoung."

 

So far as my breath had been taken away by Seulgi's crazy sprinting course, out of everything; I couldn't believe it that I'm facing the girl who always had a curved tug on her lips, no matter how the situation had despised her.

 

"Oh, Yeri. Hello." I responded to her greeting quite nervously.

 

Adj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter