✧ blog post: spill the tea ✧

lost in dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Welcome to Spill The Tea where you learn all the ins and outs of Eastwood High.

 

Get ready for the start of another school year, fellow lovely readers. Pull out your teacups and scones, because I, for one, predict that this semester is going to be the most flavoured full one yet. And no, I am not talking about the new brands of iced tea that is going to be stocked in our vending machines which I've heard are to die for.

 

(If only months of schoolwork wasn't included in this upcoming drama-packed year. Seriously, can anyone tell me why learning hyperbolas is ever going to be considered useful? Complete yawn, am I right, Park Jimin?)

 

For the new batch of students strolling in and freshman students, we are the number one credible source for all the tea at Eastwood High. Now, I would just like to clarify, whoever keeps spreading rumours that this a nonsensical gossip blog, may I remind you that most of the information here is quite accurate? Exaggerations are accepted sometimes. It’s you, the people, who like to gossip about everything you've committed which is conveniently posted on here for everyone else to see. I, your ever so friendly creator (with my ears always peeled) believe that secrets are meant to be uncovered.

 

Honestly, why even bother to have them or try to hide them when they're bound to be released at some point? It is as simple as pie.

 

Now that we've established all that. Let's get to the good stuff! Here's some friendly pieces of information to catch all the newbies up and update or refresh all my regular readers on:

 

1. After our staggering win last year over the Ravens of Oakview High and with Kim Taehyung nominated as captain, we're expecting another great season. Get your high heels and letterman jackets prepped for homecoming! Don't even think about missing it, even all of you social pariahs and couch potatoes, because nobody skips homecoming.

 

2. Park Sooyoung has finally graduated! Boys and faithful admirers of Sooyoung, you may grab your handkerchiefs and start th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter