1. It All Started From Here

our lives are stories (waiting to be told)

Taehyung and Jungkook met by the means of social media platform called Facebook. They both stan the same group that’s why they clicked immediately. Jungkook could recall how lame Taehyung was before and how the older male occasionally threw dirty jokes at him that he didn’t mind at all. The younger male sent a friend request to the latter because of his funny post about accidentally liking his ex-girlfriend’s tweet that made him cackle the whole night because boy, the dude was ing a loser! Thanks to his best friend adding him to that group where the older male was in and linking that post to him. It was incredibly tragic and it reached hundreds of likes and several comments. After Taehyung confirming his friend request, Jungkook recalled messaging him with a plain hi J and a replied was delivered to him after few seconds left.

Taehyung would reply him with a goddamn paragraphs, would quickly seen his messages and type a reply that Jungkook felt somehow special at the action because no one really treated him like that. Like, their first priority.

“What were you thinking, baby?” Taehyung asked, heaving a sigh as he was pulling out a large luggage from Jungkook’s car. It was moving day today and the younger chuckled, his boyfriend was struggling carrying his own belongings.

Jungkook shrugged, pecking a kiss on the latter’s forehead. “Nothing, baby. Just good old times.”

The elder male laughed with his cheeks completely turning red. Jungkook admired how he and Taehyung managed to make their relationship last ‘til now and they were almost dating for 7 years. He could still clearly recollect the memories how he was crushing over the latter, that even Taehyung disappeared for 3 months and rarely checked up on him on their accounts, he waited. He waited although they were several people who had a crush on him confessed because he wanted to let Taehyung know that he liked him ever since October 31 and loved him somewhere in November.

It was not easy. Taehyung was manipulated by his best friend for 3 years and also was his friends with benefits at the same time. Jungkook knew how difficult it was for the latter because he asked him for a help. Opened up to someone he barely talked to about something very private. Did Jungkook give up? No. Did Jungkook feel he didn’t have a chance anymore knowing Taehyung slept with someone else? Yes. Did he lose his feelings to Taehyung? No. Did he still confess? , yes.

If Taehyung was lame, he was lame too. He confessed by replying to a tweet that Taehyung retweeted. RT IF NO ONE HAS A CRUSH ON YOU. And Jungkook replied saying how dare he to retweet that when he had a crush on him. And the next day, they started dating. It was LDR at first because they lived countries away. Twitter and messenger was suddenly a huge instrument for them to use in terms of communication.

Taehyung in Thailand and Jungkook in New York.

But they made it. Jungkook moved to Thailand to be with Taehyung and studied there. He risked it all. Meeting the love of his life could really make his eyes burn because the reason why he radiated happiness was because of Taehyung. They both had a ty life but being together was enough.


“I can’t believe,” Jungkook groaned, slumping on the couch with his exhausted arms carrying their things in their apartment. “You can’t ing carry a small cabinet on your own.”

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the remark and sat beside his boyfriend, grabbing his hand and began to work his magic on Jungkook’s hands. The younger male loved it, he was aware of it. “I’m sorry, ‘kay? I only have fats in my body, Kook. I don’t ing have a ing muscles like you.”

Jungkook snorted, leaning in to his boyfriend’s touch. , Taehyung smelled so great. “You do have muscles, Tae.” He shook his head, enveloping the latter’s hand eventually while he was at the middle of massaging Jungkook’s hand. “Everyone does.”

Huffing, Taehyung tried to break free from his boyfriend’s hold but it gotten tighter. “You !”

“Your , c’mere.” Jungkook gave out a little laugh, pulling his boyfriend to his chest and he didn’t ing give a damn if his sweats was soaking his shirt hence, might irritate the out of his lover. “I’m tired. I thought you’re the wifey here?”

Taehyung blushed, hiding his face against the younger male’s strong, built chest. “Shut up.”

“Make me.”

That was it all took to find themselves making out on their new purchased couch from the older male's bank account since he didn't want his boyfriend to be the only person to spend even Jungkook was a ing millionaire due of his other job; being a businessman. Taehyung was whining, and Jungkook was groaning. The younger male was taking the lead. The kiss started slow but when it lasted for good one minute, Jungkook became aggressive and transferred Taehyung on top of his lap, holding him down by his waist while the older male’s arms wrapped around his neck, nibbling and on his boyfriend’s lips that he was addicted at. Jungkook didn’t like to lose so he took the chance to kiss Taehyung torridly when he tried to catch his breath, slamming their lips together and Jungkook smirking afterwards when he won the battle.

Jesus Christ, their apartment was blessed.


Making dinner was the difficult part as well since they haven’t buy groceries yet because they prioritized the appliances first. Somehow, Taehyung bought some eggs from the mini-store outside and fried it. He made sure that he put some sugar in it just like how Jungkook liked his eggs were made. After putting his boyfriend under the task of cooking rice, he placed the finished eggs on a plate and put it on the table as the rice wasn’t cook yet.

He was about to remove the headband on his head trapping his bangs when Jungkook stopped him, another hand tapping on his phone as he was playing an online game. “Don’t,” His boyfriend commented without looking at him, and Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. “It’s cute.”

Scoffing, Taehyung jabbed a finger on Jungkook’s side. “You can’t even look at me because you’re busy on your phone, .”

“Aww,” The younger male cooed cockily, pausing his game and leaving his teammates because hell, sulking Taehyung was adorable and he couldn’t make it until dinner to take him all night if that happened. “But honestly, it’s cute on you.”

Taehyung finally grinned, encircling his arms around his boyfriend’s waist as they were standing at the back where the couch was located. “Thanks, baby.”

“That’s not what you called me earlier though,”

The older male grunted, sighing in annoyance. Typical Jeon Jungkook. “ off.” He muttered, cuddling with his boyfriend affectionately. “Can’t believe that we made it. My parents didn’t see it coming.”

Jungkook exhaled a chuckle, putting a hand to hold on the back of his boyfriend’s hand. “Hmm, they were surprised when we asked them their permission for you to live with me. Just remember, Tae, a family does not have to be consisted with a female and male with their children.”

Taehyung nodded his head, snuggling closer to his boyfriend while stuffing his nose against Jungkook’s nose as his eyes moistened a little bit. “You’re my family. Thank you, love. I can’t give them the family they want because it’s always been you and me. Us.” His lips curved up to form a smile. “I can remember chatting you that I feel down because they asked me not to have a family yet after I graduate from college to help them financially. I told them I would not have a family and would live in together with you. I said I can’t give them family because it's not the family I want they were referring to.” The younger male closed his eyes, trying to control the frustration rushing in his veins. He remembered the day, the day also where Taehyung cried because he loved him so much and it felt foreign. And the day where his mother told him to stop saying nonsense when the older male casually replied he wanted to live with his boyfriend by threatening him by an attempt of slapping Taehyung on his face.

Jungkook softened, turning around to face his lover and cupped his cheeks softly as if he was holding something that was easily to break. “ it all who’re opposed to our relationship. We’ll ing get married, baby. We’ll go anywhere you want. Everywhere. We’ll be ing happy and well without them. Always been real. We’ll ing let them see who think lowly of us that what we have is real.”

Blinking the tears away, Taehyung launched himself on the latter’s embrace, Jungkook's welcoming arms that felt home. And the younger male could hear the mellow quiet sobs his boyfriend was breaking out. Taehyung was thankful, thankful that he took him away finally after they turned 26 years old. Just like what they always planned ever since they were 19. Both of their parents were secretly homophobic although showing support to them but not believing they stay in love together for lifetime. He was not drowning, he was in the ocean of Jungkook’s love and he was confidently in the water with nothing but overwhelming love soaking Taehyung’s soul, heart and mind. He deeply knew, that Jungkook wouldn’t let him drown.

Because, he was the ocean. And Taehyung was his hydrogen and oxygen. Without Taehyung, he won’t exist. And without Jungkook, he could have probably dive in deceiving sea and death could have arrived upon him.

“Jesus ing christ,” Jungkook suddenly hissed after squeezing their bodies into a tight, loving hug.

Taehyung eyes widened and put his palm on his face. “The ing rice, Jeon Jungkook.”

Well, they were just getting started living together and they could work this out in spite of the occurrences like this.