lipstick stain

Where I've Been, Where I'm From
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa got out of her car with a smile on her face, happy that she immediately got to fix whatever the problem was at work that caused her to leave her home early on a fine Saturday morning, almost spoiling her plans for the weekend.

"Honey, I'm ho- what the hell!" Lisa shouted when a shirt was thrown to her face. "Jennie? Why did you throw that at me?" Lisa asked as she removed the shirt and saw Jennie standing in their living room.

"You deserved it." Jennie exclaimed while crossing her arms, glaring at the younger girl.

"What?"

"Look at that shirt. It has lipstick on it. You were wearing that shirt last night before I left."

"So?" Lisa asked.

"You brought your mistress to my home when I was away for girls' night?!" Jennie shouted moving towards Lisa, the younger woman just looked at her and then suddenly started laughing. "Why are you laughing?" Jennie asked, getting more frustrated by the second. "Stop laughing, you big doofus!" Jennie shouted.

"Love.." Lisa finally stopped laughing and started walking towards Jennie.

"Don't you..don't come near me, Lalisa Manoban."

"Shut up, Mrs. Manoban." Lisa said as she tried to wrap the brunette into a hug but Jennie kept trying move out of her grasp. "Jennie Kim Manoban." Lisa gently growled into Jennie's ear that made her wife stopped moving. "You did that you know. That was your lipstick. You kissed me last night when I was bringing you to our room and then you suddenly fell asleep." Lisa explained, laughing at the memory.

"I did not. I would have remembered." Jennie huffed.

"You wouldn't because you were so drunk last night."

"I was not!" Jennie said defensively.

"You were, babe. You were intoxicated. The girls sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter